News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Adometry, Krux moves to enhance online ad space for advertisers, publishers
One new release and one new partnership may impact how ads are purchased across the online space.
First, a new partnership between Centro and Krux will give premium publishers complete data protection which could result in higher CPMs. The two companies have created the by-invitation-only ad exchange - Centro Brand Exchange which is supported by Krux's data management infrastructure.
"Everyone in the exchange industry is talking about creating greater value for publishers' inventories, yet no one is delivering on the promise," said Shawn Riegsecker, Founder and CEO for Centro. "Through our partnership with Krux, we've built the Centro Brand Exchange to be the highest quality ad exchange in the industry giving publishers more controls, high CPMs and the highest level of data protection available."
And from Adometry the Media Modeler, allows brands to predict how messaging will perform across online channels. This type of tool can determine where tweaks should be made to a campaign prior to launch so that ROI is maximized.
"[Online] marketers could only guess the outcomes that different campaign changes would have on performance improvements," said Paul Pellman, CEO of Adometry. "With our new media modeling tool, we're helping online marketers to leverage the power of attribution in a new way by enabling them to accurately pinpoint the ideal campaign optimization changes they should make to achieve their goals."
Features for the tool include Campaign Impact Reporting to analyze how changes to a campaign would affect performance indicators and eCPA analysis to help in the determination of how a campaign should be spread over different channels like display, social or video options. There is also a Media Plan Optimization feature which uses Adometry's Attribute feature to determine how different campaign buys would help to meet the overall goals of a campaign.
- What to expect on the video front in 2014
- How to create a solid A/B testing strategy
- Reports: Brands need strategy for mobile success
- Tapjoy reveals mobile habits of traveling consumers
- Product reviews on Facebook more trusted, influential than on other social media
- Mobile privacy and brand safety remain top challenges for UK media agencies
- Dispop proves the value of custom display ad creative
- Top 5 elements brands should test
Featured White Papers
- How-to Guide to Online Customer Community Technologies
This Gleansight benchmark report explores what community experiences offer the greatest value to businesses. It looks at what technologies, processes...
- 5 Tips for B2B Marketing Data Domination
You work hard to collect your marketing data. But you can collect so much that sometimes it's hard to make...
- 6 Step Roadmap to Engaging Customers With Social Media
For a growing number of consumers, social media is the preferred means of gathering product information and interacting with companies....
- The Making of a YouTube Blockbuster: 10 YouTube Blockbusters
You want to create the next viral video. Sure, who doesn't? But you knowing that videos "go viral" organically, not...
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...