News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
May 31, 2012 Archive
Blogs & Content | May 31, 2012
Publishers, a new app in the marketplace could push your content farther into the field. From Taptu, the online app makes it simple for readers to engage with content - and then share that content through their circles. >>
Advertising | May 31, 2012
In a blog post today, Google announced the death of a once-popular banner ad format and the release of a new report to help publishers determine what does, and doesn't, work in online advertising. >>
Mobile Marketing | May 31, 2012
When technology research firm Analysys Mason analysed the data usage of smartphone users they found that Apple's iPhone owners were far more data-hungry than any other. >>
Mobile Marketing | May 31, 2012
Near-field communication payments won't hit the mass market until 2015, says Gartner in a recent report, but global mobile payment transaction values are set to grow by 42% a year as the number of mobile payment users rise. >>
Ecommerce | May 31, 2012
Heading into the summer months retailers may get a boost from graduates and tablets. New date from the NRF and from Shop.org indicate that gifts to grads will go up again this year while more consumers are connecting to retailers through their tablets. >>
Social Marketing | May 31, 2012
Word of Mouth marketing is not new. Brands have relied on WOM for decades, but the online space offers consumers and brand advocates new ways to engage with and share their favorite brands. Here's how one WOM platform helps brands engage. >>
- App Store hits 50 billion milestone, Google Play not far behind
- IBM: Mother's Day shopping goes mobile
- Service industry occupations not safe from technology
- How webrooming is taking over ecommerce
- Report: Strong digital presence key to success
- Report: SMBs falling behind in tech
- Mobile the boost loyalty programs need
- British Land: UK retail stores must adapt or die
Featured White Papers
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...
- The Essential Guide to Internet Marketing
Learn the latest tips and tricks to online marketing by downloading the latest edition of our most popular ebook! Whether...
- Smarter Service: The Contact Center of the Future
Today's consumers expect better service, better products, and better communication with retailers. Without a single view of the customer across...
- 9 Reasons Why Your Email Campaign Is Failing
When you analyze your email marketing program, what is your email data telling you? Measuring your data can be difficult,...
- Deliver Extraordinary Customer Experience
Competition is fierce in today's economy and customers know this. They can easily search the Internet to find companies that...