News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
May 21, 2012 Archive
Email Marketing | May 21, 2012
Many British consumers now read marketing emails on their mobile devices, according to a new report from UK-based digital agency Steel London. Marketers need to consider when and where their messages are opened to maximize opens and engagement. >>
Advertising | May 21, 2012
Internet users have been presented with banner ads for nearly 20 years, but who's clicking them and who's not. A new infographic from Prestige Marketing reveals some insights on who clicks ads and the reasons many don't click. >>
Ecommerce | May 21, 2012
There is one group of consumers growing faster than any other in the Land Down Under: the group of online shoppers. A new forecast out from eMarketer suggests 70% of Australians will be shopping online by the end of 2012 - and that number will help push online sales from AU$10.5 billion (2011) to more than AU$13 billion by year's end. >>
Advertising | May 21, 2012
A new report from Vindico may have some brands rethinking their video ad strategy. According to the report of the 80% (average) of video ads which are abandoned, that abandonment comes within the first half of the ad. Before you video advertisers run to pull advertising, though, researchers suggest even abandoned ads expose the consumer to the product and that is something to be happy about. >>
Research | May 21, 2012
One lesson learned from the 2008 recession - and that isn't being quickly forgotten by a number of cash-conscious consumers - is that store brands aren't that different from their national counterparts. According to a new report from Ipsos Marketing store brands continue to gain ground on national brands, even as the economy continues to recover. >>
- Consumers, like many marketers, don't know what native advertising is
- Travel: Paid search spend continues downward trend
- Why developers need to test apps
- Unruly: SocNetters buzz about getting buzzed
- Survey: Friends, not search, pushing mobile video
- Release leaves power of the brand with the brand
- Pinterest improves product engagement with Rich Pins
- ONS data reveals the U.K.'s 7.1 million disconnected
Featured White Papers
- The Promise of Marketing Operations Management
How can marketers keep pace with the ever-expanding volume of campaigns, customized offers, contact channels and product claims? More than...
- 54 Examples of Brilliant Homepage Design
For any given company, the homepage is its virtual front door - and face to the world. If a new...
- Learn How to Increase Traffic, Leads and Sales By Reaching More Than 11 million people on Pinterest
Pinterest isn't just another social media network. What appears to be the fastest-growing social media site ever has become a...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...