News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
May 10, 2012 Archive
Law & Regulation | May 10, 2012
The deadline for compliance with the EU Cookie Law is looming and, while businesses struggle to get their heads around it, it appears online users are, too. >>
Ecommerce | May 10, 2012
Inclement weather often prompts consumers to head online, but the latest online sales figures from the British Retail Consortium reveal that even the wettest April on record can't halt the downward trajectory of the country's retail sector. >>
Mobile Marketing | May 10, 2012
A new report from Millennial Media finds a large number of their platform users are accessing financial information through mobile devices. Finance, in fact, was the number one vertical for Millennial Media in 2011, increasing more than 300% Year over Year. >>
Email Marketing | May 10, 2012
Recently Responsys Interact Suite integrated with Bazaarvoice's Social Commerce platform, offering brands a new way to engage with consumers. The collaboration enables brands to offer relevant and customized messaging across online channels - hopefully engaging more consumers. >>
Ecommerce | May 10, 2012
According to comScore US retail ecommerce spending (Q1 2012) pushed past $44 billion, that is a 17% Year over Year increase. The hottest product categories included Digital Content/Subscriptions, Computer Software and Electronics. Researchers also found that more than one-third (38%) of tablet owners have made a purchase via the device. >>
- Top 3 design tips for mobile email
- Cyber Monday: Hottest ever revenue day
- Long? Short? Which headline length generates the most click-throughs?
- comScore: U.S. smartphone ownership reaches all-time high
- UK retail websites struggled to cope with Cyber Monday traffic peaks
- Twitter ups ad relevancy with Tailored Audiences
- Research reveals poor uptake and awareness of NFC payments
- Facebook far and away most frequently used mobile app
Featured White Papers
- 6 Step Roadmap to Engaging Customers With Social Media
For a growing number of consumers, social media is the preferred means of gathering product information and interacting with companies....
- The Making of a YouTube Blockbuster: 10 YouTube Blockbusters
You want to create the next viral video. Sure, who doesn't? But you knowing that videos "go viral" organically, not...
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...