News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
May 7, 2012 Archive
Internet | May 07, 2012
Teenagers today are connected via the Internet. As well as chat rooms and social networks, they are very comfortable using video to communicate and entertain, according to new research from Pew Research Center's Internet & American Life Project. >>
Mobile Marketing | May 07, 2012
Smartphone and tablet users have very different preferences when it comes to which apps they load onto their devices and how much they'll pay, according to new research from Lightspeed Research. >>
Blogs & Content | May 07, 2012
Rich content isn't new to most of the online universe, but rich content is helping some manufacturers connect at a deeper level with consumers. One of the platforms facilitating this is WebCollage, a provider of rich product information to retail websites. Through their platform manufacturers can publish to help increase sales, reduce return rates and improve conversions. >>
Email Marketing | May 07, 2012
According to research email messages are viewed, on average, less than thirty seconds each. Which only gives a small window of opportunity for email marketers or retailers to connect with their list members. A new offering from LiveIntent could help marketers make that faster connection across online screens. >>
Mobile Marketing | May 07, 2012
A new study from market research company Newzoo reveals that the vast majority of revenues from mobile games are generated by in-game purchases. >>
Loyalty Marketing | May 07, 2012
The affluent market is one most retailers want to tap into. A new study from Motista, focused on data from Q1 2012, may shed light on this subject. Of particular interest is that many affluents surveyed reports they liked retailers who helped to 'perform at a higher level'. >>
- Tapjoy reveals mobile habits of traveling consumers
- Product reviews on Facebook more trusted, influential than on other social media
- Mobile privacy and brand safety remain top challenges for UK media agencies
- Dispop proves the value of custom display ad creative
- Top 5 elements brands should test
- How to reduce the bounce
- Poor in-store service pushes festive shoppers online
- Why brands need more than CPM based metrics
Featured White Papers
- 5 Tips for B2B Marketing Data Domination
You work hard to collect your marketing data. But you can collect so much that sometimes it's hard to make...
- 6 Step Roadmap to Engaging Customers With Social Media
For a growing number of consumers, social media is the preferred means of gathering product information and interacting with companies....
- The Making of a YouTube Blockbuster: 10 YouTube Blockbusters
You want to create the next viral video. Sure, who doesn't? But you knowing that videos "go viral" organically, not...
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...