News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Rio SEO solution offers automation for SEO managers
A new solution, out this week from Covario, may make it easier for Search Engine Optimization professionals to optimize content for organic search; the solution also assists in the building of optimized mobile sites, giving brands and retailers more control.
"As the very first enterprise-class SaaS solution for SEO, launched back in 2007, and as the first SEO tools company to achieve an SEO patent, we are proud to launch Rio SEO as an expansion to our commitment to our clients' SEO and social media automation needs," said Russ Mann, chief executive of Covario. "Our aim for Rio SEO is to continue to expand our offerings of application-specific tools for managing earned and owned media programs, which are in use by in-house SEO managers and digital agencies around the world."
The Rio SEO solution is set up for large and mid-sized brands as well as search marketing professionals at digital agencies. The suite of tools includes organic search and social media toolsets as well as top of the line reporting and analysis so users can see how campaigns are performing.
The suite includes rebranded Covario solutions:
• Rio SEO Search Analytics - providing SEO auditing, reporting and recommendations
• Rio SEO Website Optimizer - content management tools build for content providers and ecommerce sites
• Rio SEO Mobile Site Builder - to build and optimize web pages for mobiles
• Rio SEO Social Analytics - ROI tracking for social media
One new tool, Rio SEO Change Tracker, gives SEO managers the ability to diagnose website changes so that design issues or ecommerce tools don't impinge on the optimization of website content.
- European silver surfers' media consumption moving online
- Social sharing call-to-action in digital ads drives consumer interaction
- Google Play in-app sales rise 700% YoY
- comScore: Desktop spending up 13% YoY
- Report: More ad dollars to focus on branded content
- Ads on YouTube grow but TV ads considered more effective
- Online preferred shopping environment of affluent consumers
- Top 3 tips to improve webrooming abilities
Featured White Papers
- Learn How to Increase Traffic, Leads and Sales By Reaching More Than 11 million people on Pinterest
Pinterest isn't just another social media network. What appears to be the fastest-growing social media site ever has become a...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...