News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Rio SEO solution offers automation for SEO managers
A new solution, out this week from Covario, may make it easier for Search Engine Optimization professionals to optimize content for organic search; the solution also assists in the building of optimized mobile sites, giving brands and retailers more control.
"As the very first enterprise-class SaaS solution for SEO, launched back in 2007, and as the first SEO tools company to achieve an SEO patent, we are proud to launch Rio SEO as an expansion to our commitment to our clients' SEO and social media automation needs," said Russ Mann, chief executive of Covario. "Our aim for Rio SEO is to continue to expand our offerings of application-specific tools for managing earned and owned media programs, which are in use by in-house SEO managers and digital agencies around the world."
The Rio SEO solution is set up for large and mid-sized brands as well as search marketing professionals at digital agencies. The suite of tools includes organic search and social media toolsets as well as top of the line reporting and analysis so users can see how campaigns are performing.
The suite includes rebranded Covario solutions:
• Rio SEO Search Analytics - providing SEO auditing, reporting and recommendations
• Rio SEO Website Optimizer - content management tools build for content providers and ecommerce sites
• Rio SEO Mobile Site Builder - to build and optimize web pages for mobiles
• Rio SEO Social Analytics - ROI tracking for social media
One new tool, Rio SEO Change Tracker, gives SEO managers the ability to diagnose website changes so that design issues or ecommerce tools don't impinge on the optimization of website content.
- Study: Shoppers more focused on the end-game
- Adchemy release pulls keywords from branded content
- RocketLawyer: SMBs looking forward to 2014
- Survey: Marketers facing disconnect with content creation
- Nearly half of consumers believe mobile marketing messages are irrelevant, useless
- Bazaarvoice points the way to authentic reviews
- Top 3 design tips for mobile email
- Cyber Monday: Hottest ever revenue day
Featured White Papers
- 6 Step Roadmap to Engaging Customers With Social Media
For a growing number of consumers, social media is the preferred means of gathering product information and interacting with companies....
- The Making of a YouTube Blockbuster: 10 YouTube Blockbusters
You want to create the next viral video. Sure, who doesn't? But you knowing that videos "go viral" organically, not...
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...