News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Jivox launches Active Mobile Pages
A new release from Jivox could change the way brands look at mobile pages. The solution, called Active Mobile Pages (AMP) are mobile optimized landing pages targeted to smartphone users. The pages can be delivered to both iOS and Android smartphones. According to some experts more consumers will access the Internet via mobile than PC by 2015.
As more consumers convert to mobile, interactive mobile websites will be necessary. To date, mobile has been seen as a 'nice to have' rather than a 'must have'; some have been reluctant to create full mobile websites and instead have pointed consumers back to online sites. The Jivox release should enable brands to build more interactive mobile sites to increase conversions.
"We understood early on the impact smartphones and tablets were going to have on the advertising industry and have been dedicated to ensuring our technology is focused on propelling brand creativity on mobile devices," said Diaz Nesamoney, CEO and founder of Jivox. "Our platform has supported tablet devices for quite some time, but the newest enhancement to our smartphone capabilities for our video ad platform demonstrates our continued commitment to innovation in the mobile space, enabling advertisers to reap the rewards of smartphone engagement."
Through Active Mobile Pages brands can:
• Use rich media to improve user experience
• Use 'smart sizing' so the visual of a page supports landscape and portrait layouts and switches automatically from Flash to HTML5 depending on the device used
• Supports mobile interstitial ad units, Omniture, DFA and other third party tracking
- App Store hits 50 billion milestone, Google Play not far behind
- IBM: Mother's Day shopping goes mobile
- Service industry occupations not safe from technology
- How webrooming is taking over ecommerce
- Report: Strong digital presence key to success
- Report: SMBs falling behind in tech
- Mobile the boost loyalty programs need
- British Land: UK retail stores must adapt or die
Featured White Papers
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...
- The Essential Guide to Internet Marketing
Learn the latest tips and tricks to online marketing by downloading the latest edition of our most popular ebook! Whether...
- Smarter Service: The Contact Center of the Future
Today's consumers expect better service, better products, and better communication with retailers. Without a single view of the customer across...
- 9 Reasons Why Your Email Campaign Is Failing
When you analyze your email marketing program, what is your email data telling you? Measuring your data can be difficult,...
- Deliver Extraordinary Customer Experience
Competition is fierce in today's economy and customers know this. They can easily search the Internet to find companies that...