News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
BlueKai, Datalogix partnership marries big data with behaviors
Big data has been making big headlines - but not in great ways - for a few weeks now. The biggest of the not-so-great headlines intimating that although there is much data available brands aren't using properly and are losing sales as a result. Enter a new partnership from BlueKai and Datalogix said to help brands take big data and create usable targeting models to improve online campaign performance.
Through the partnership BlueKai will marry their Data Exchange information with Datalogix models to help brands create usable models from which they can target the right shoppers in a relevant manner.
"Marketers are looking for high-performing audiences at scale," said Eric Roza, CEO, Datalogix. "BlueKai pioneered the delivery of cross-vertical intent data in one integrated media-agnostic platform, and Datalogix pioneered the delivery of purchase-based digital audiences. We are excited to leverage our experience building 'spend-a-like' models for over 1,000 direct marketers, to partner with BlueKai in advancing the state-of-the-art in delivering highly-relevant audiences at scale."
Omar Tawakol, BlueKai CEO said, "We're excited to partner with Datalogix, whose analytical chops and deep expertise in consumer purchasing behavior is unparalleled. Through this partnership, marketers will no longer have to choose between big data and better algorithms, they can now have both."
Interested brands simple choose a BlueKai audience or use their own first party data and then expand that base using Datalogix modeling techniques.
Datalogix is a leader in building purchase-based audiences and consumer data models. BlueKai is a leading data management platform.
- European silver surfers' media consumption moving online
- Social sharing call-to-action in digital ads drives consumer interaction
- Google Play in-app sales rise 700% YoY
- comScore: Desktop spending up 13% YoY
- Report: More ad dollars to focus on branded content
- Ads on YouTube grow but TV ads considered more effective
- Online preferred shopping environment of affluent consumers
- Top 3 tips to improve webrooming abilities
Featured White Papers
- Learn How to Increase Traffic, Leads and Sales By Reaching More Than 11 million people on Pinterest
Pinterest isn't just another social media network. What appears to be the fastest-growing social media site ever has become a...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...