News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
April 26, 2012 Archive
Search Marketing | April 26, 2012
A new solution, out this week from Covario, may make it easier for Search Engine Optimization professionals to optimize content for organic search; the solution also assists in the building of optimized mobile sites, giving brands and retailers more control. >>
Mobile Marketing | April 26, 2012
Location-based services are tipped as being the biggest growing mobile feature among the world's billions of mobile users, according to a new study from research consultancy TNS, with many using the technology to secure deals and discounts. >>
Social Marketing | April 26, 2012
As social networks heat up brands are realizing the importance of email in a social strategy. From including social sharing features to offering special deals to social network fans - through email lists - the line between email and social is blurring. >>
Ecommerce | April 26, 2012
A new study from WorldPay identifies the online shopping habits of consumers across 15 countries and reveals how and where they shop plus the increasing role of mobile in their shopping activities. >>
Blogs & Content | April 26, 2012
Viewers continue spending the most time with online video in the actual content - clips, movies and streaming programs - that with video advertising. However, about 15% of the time spent with video is now in the form of ad content. Too much advertising can lead to viewer fatigue, but as one expert notes, the key to video - as with other ad formats - is relevance. >>
Law & Regulation | April 26, 2012
The UK's fraud prevention service, CIFAS, has revealed that fraud increased 13% in the first quarter of 2012. However, it's not just criminal activity, says CIFAS, but desperation on the part of some struggling account holders. >>
- Consumers, like many marketers, don't know what native advertising is
- Travel: Paid search spend continues downward trend
- Why developers need to test apps
- Unruly: SocNetters buzz about getting buzzed
- Survey: Friends, not search, pushing mobile video
- Release leaves power of the brand with the brand
- Pinterest improves product engagement with Rich Pins
- ONS data reveals the U.K.'s 7.1 million disconnected
Featured White Papers
- The Promise of Marketing Operations Management
How can marketers keep pace with the ever-expanding volume of campaigns, customized offers, contact channels and product claims? More than...
- 54 Examples of Brilliant Homepage Design
For any given company, the homepage is its virtual front door - and face to the world. If a new...
- Learn How to Increase Traffic, Leads and Sales By Reaching More Than 11 million people on Pinterest
Pinterest isn't just another social media network. What appears to be the fastest-growing social media site ever has become a...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...