News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
April 23, 2012 Archive
Blogs & Content | April 23, 2012
New research by the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth reveals that corporate blogging is in decline as corporates turn to social media to keep consumers up-to-date and engaged. >>
Social Marketing | April 23, 2012
With shoppers spending more time looking for and sharing retailer information through their social networks, brands are rapidly adopting a social commerce model. But more is needed than links to a storefront. >>
Internet | April 23, 2012
A large number of SMBs aren't providing basic contact information or links to their social media channels, according to new research from SMB DigitalScapee and BIA Kelsey. >>
Mobile Marketing | April 23, 2012
With the number of mobile devices steadily growing, it's no wonder advertising platforms are incorporating more mobile tools. Take the AppConnect Program at Constant Contact, a program that helps software providers and app developers integrate their mobile offerings with the Constant Contact suite of tools. >>
Ecommerce | April 23, 2012
Despite the risk of cannibalizing existing sales channels, brands are pushing ahead with investments to sell direct to the public, according to recent research by ecommerce trading solutions firm eCommera. But are they relying too heavily on discounting? >>
Research | April 23, 2012
Earth Day 2012 may have officially passed into history yesterday, but several brands and experts are urging both consumers and business executives to make a bigger effort in green practices. That effort, by the way, is urged both at home and at the office. How can businesses go green? >>
- Consumers, like many marketers, don't know what native advertising is
- Travel: Paid search spend continues downward trend
- Why developers need to test apps
- Unruly: SocNetters buzz about getting buzzed
- Survey: Friends, not search, pushing mobile video
- Release leaves power of the brand with the brand
- Pinterest improves product engagement with Rich Pins
- ONS data reveals the U.K.'s 7.1 million disconnected
Featured White Papers
- The Promise of Marketing Operations Management
How can marketers keep pace with the ever-expanding volume of campaigns, customized offers, contact channels and product claims? More than...
- 54 Examples of Brilliant Homepage Design
For any given company, the homepage is its virtual front door - and face to the world. If a new...
- Learn How to Increase Traffic, Leads and Sales By Reaching More Than 11 million people on Pinterest
Pinterest isn't just another social media network. What appears to be the fastest-growing social media site ever has become a...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...