News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
April 2, 2012 Archive
Mobile Marketing | April 02, 2012
Reports have shown that many consumers are not yet ready for Near-Field Communication (NFC) technology but there is an area in which demand is high but not being met - mobile coupons. >>
Search Marketing | April 02, 2012
The SEO market in the UK is continuing to grow rapidly, according to research by Econsultancy who estimate the SEO industry in the UK now brings in more than three-quarters of a billion dollars each year. >>
Ecommerce | April 02, 2012
It's a no-brainer that companies that mishandle consumer data risk losing customers. New research from database marketing company Transactis reveals the extent of the potential damage. >>
Research | April 02, 2012
Real time bidding (RTB) is becoming a growing force in display advertising, but a new forecast from Forrester and SpotXchange predicts it will soon become a force with online video as well. The forecast suggests RTB online video advertising will account for nearly 22% of all online video spending (US) by 2013. >>
Social Marketing | April 02, 2012
Forget search engines or manufacturer websites. Today's consumers are finding out about new products in a new, old fashioned way: they're asking friends. A new report out from Sociable Labs finds that social sharing - the act of sharing product information/purchases on social networks - is pushing product discovery for shoppers. >>
Blogs & Content | April 02, 2012
A new study out from comScore finds room for both professionally produced and user generated (UGC) video content in the ad-mosphere. According to their findings using a combination of professional and user generated content helps to drive sales effectiveness. >>
- Yahoo introduces one-stop business listing dashboard for SMBs
- Nielsen reveals habits of second-screeners
- Why your coupons need mobile
- Jivox, vSplash push interactivity with platforms
- Amazon facilitates social gifting on Facebook
- Younger B2B buyers' online purchase behavior ignored by suppliers
- Portrait of an affluent consumer
- U.S.: 41 billion online videos watched in May
Featured White Papers
- Transforming Brands into Media Outlets
Storytelling has been around forever, but businesses today need to capitalize on a variety of new tools to tell their...
- 8 Key Plays For Sales Success
Pull ahead of your competition by learning best practices for incorporating these new technologies into your daily sales & marketing...
- How to Drive More Traffic Without Increasing Budget
Counterfeiters are adept at mimicking top brands' digital marketing strategies by building pay per click (PPC) campaigns that exploit both...
- Explain What You Do: How a simple explainer video increased online conversion by 20%
In this case study we examine the explainer video for Inbenta, a natural language processing service operating in a highly...
- 7 Reasons To Consider Responsive Design For Your Companys Next Generation Website
In this white paper, learn the 7 reasons to consider responsive design for your company's next generation website. With the...
- Forrester Report: Digital Customer Experience Trends to Watch 2013
Digital touchpoints support an increasingly large percentage of the overall customer experience. 2012 saw the emergence of several important digital...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...