News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
April 2, 2012 Archive
Mobile Marketing | April 02, 2012
Reports have shown that many consumers are not yet ready for Near-Field Communication (NFC) technology but there is an area in which demand is high but not being met - mobile coupons. >>
Search Marketing | April 02, 2012
The SEO market in the UK is continuing to grow rapidly, according to research by Econsultancy who estimate the SEO industry in the UK now brings in more than three-quarters of a billion dollars each year. >>
Ecommerce | April 02, 2012
It's a no-brainer that companies that mishandle consumer data risk losing customers. New research from database marketing company Transactis reveals the extent of the potential damage. >>
Research | April 02, 2012
Real time bidding (RTB) is becoming a growing force in display advertising, but a new forecast from Forrester and SpotXchange predicts it will soon become a force with online video as well. The forecast suggests RTB online video advertising will account for nearly 22% of all online video spending (US) by 2013. >>
Social Marketing | April 02, 2012
Forget search engines or manufacturer websites. Today's consumers are finding out about new products in a new, old fashioned way: they're asking friends. A new report out from Sociable Labs finds that social sharing - the act of sharing product information/purchases on social networks - is pushing product discovery for shoppers. >>
Blogs & Content | April 02, 2012
A new study out from comScore finds room for both professionally produced and user generated (UGC) video content in the ad-mosphere. According to their findings using a combination of professional and user generated content helps to drive sales effectiveness. >>
- Nearly half of consumers believe mobile marketing messages are irrelevant, useless
- Bazaarvoice points the way to authentic reviews
- Top 3 design tips for mobile email
- Cyber Monday: Hottest ever revenue day
- Long? Short? Which headline length generates the most click-throughs?
- comScore: U.S. smartphone ownership reaches all-time high
- UK retail websites struggled to cope with Cyber Monday traffic peaks
- Twitter ups ad relevancy with Tailored Audiences
Featured White Papers
- 6 Step Roadmap to Engaging Customers With Social Media
For a growing number of consumers, social media is the preferred means of gathering product information and interacting with companies....
- The Making of a YouTube Blockbuster: 10 YouTube Blockbusters
You want to create the next viral video. Sure, who doesn't? But you knowing that videos "go viral" organically, not...
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...