News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
March 6, 2012 Archive
Email Marketing | March 06, 2012
Looking for a bigger return on those email or social marketing investments? Include both email and social initiatives in the campaign finds new research from VerticalResponse. In a new study, the company reports open rates increase when brands use a combination email and social marketing approach to campaigns. >>
Social Marketing | March 06, 2012
The world's top brands may have a presence on social media sites such as Facebook but are they using it to converse with, or talk at, their Fans? The results of new research by consultants AT Kearney reveal over half of the world's top 50 brands do neither. >>
Research | March 06, 2012
With just over a month until taxes are due in the US consumers are crunching numbers and planning the spending of any refunds they may get. Some of that spending will likely be spent on tablets or smartphone upgrades, if recent trends hold true. >>
Advertising | March 06, 2012
Ever wonder if those pre-roll ads are actually being watched? Or skipped over? Many brands have and a new release from Solve Media may keep those viewers watching. YouTube, arguably the largest video site, began allowing viewers to skip pre-roll ads in 2011. >>
Social Marketing | March 06, 2012
Domino's Pizza is aiming to boost its lunchtime orders with a Twitter campaign that lowers the price of a Pepperoni Passion pizza each time someone tweets the hashtag #letsdolunch. >>
Mobile Marketing | March 06, 2012
IMRG Capgemini has released figures showing impressive growth in both visits to retail websites via mobile and mobile sales. >>
- Yahoo introduces one-stop business listing dashboard for SMBs
- Nielsen reveals habits of second-screeners
- Why your coupons need mobile
- Jivox, vSplash push interactivity with platforms
- Younger B2B buyers' online purchase behavior ignored by suppliers
- Portrait of an affluent consumer
- U.S.: 41 billion online videos watched in May
- Accenture: Execs have tech, need talent to make sense of data
Featured White Papers
- Transforming Brands into Media Outlets
Storytelling has been around forever, but businesses today need to capitalize on a variety of new tools to tell their...
- 8 Key Plays For Sales Success
Pull ahead of your competition by learning best practices for incorporating these new technologies into your daily sales & marketing...
- How to Drive More Traffic Without Increasing Budget
Counterfeiters are adept at mimicking top brands' digital marketing strategies by building pay per click (PPC) campaigns that exploit both...
- Explain What You Do: How a simple explainer video increased online conversion by 20%
In this case study we examine the explainer video for Inbenta, a natural language processing service operating in a highly...
- 7 Reasons To Consider Responsive Design For Your Companys Next Generation Website
In this white paper, learn the 7 reasons to consider responsive design for your company's next generation website. With the...
- Forrester Report: Digital Customer Experience Trends to Watch 2013
Digital touchpoints support an increasingly large percentage of the overall customer experience. 2012 saw the emergence of several important digital...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...