News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
March 6, 2012 Archive
Email Marketing | March 06, 2012
Looking for a bigger return on those email or social marketing investments? Include both email and social initiatives in the campaign finds new research from VerticalResponse. In a new study, the company reports open rates increase when brands use a combination email and social marketing approach to campaigns. >>
Social Marketing | March 06, 2012
The world's top brands may have a presence on social media sites such as Facebook but are they using it to converse with, or talk at, their Fans? The results of new research by consultants AT Kearney reveal over half of the world's top 50 brands do neither. >>
Research | March 06, 2012
With just over a month until taxes are due in the US consumers are crunching numbers and planning the spending of any refunds they may get. Some of that spending will likely be spent on tablets or smartphone upgrades, if recent trends hold true. >>
Advertising | March 06, 2012
Ever wonder if those pre-roll ads are actually being watched? Or skipped over? Many brands have and a new release from Solve Media may keep those viewers watching. YouTube, arguably the largest video site, began allowing viewers to skip pre-roll ads in 2011. >>
Social Marketing | March 06, 2012
Domino's Pizza is aiming to boost its lunchtime orders with a Twitter campaign that lowers the price of a Pepperoni Passion pizza each time someone tweets the hashtag #letsdolunch. >>
Mobile Marketing | March 06, 2012
IMRG Capgemini has released figures showing impressive growth in both visits to retail websites via mobile and mobile sales. >>
- Twitter ups ad relevancy with Tailored Audiences
- Research reveals poor uptake and awareness of NFC payments
- Facebook far and away most frequently used mobile app
- The best practices for mobile brands in 2014
- Forecast: Big data to push SMBs into 2014
- Report: TV ads pushing engagement, intent
- Report: Online wide open for CPG brands
- Webrooming, Showrooming pushing shopper engagement
Featured White Papers
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...
- 10 Tips to Make your Facebook Content Newsfeed-Worthy
There's only one surefire way to reach the heart of your Facebook Fans: the newsfeed. And for brands, that means...
- Benefits of Web Self-Service
Customers want to solve their issues quickly and easily on the Web. Here we provide 3 recommended capabilities to invest...
- Google Hummingbird - The Marketer's Guide
Hummingbird is the most dramatic change that the Google search algorithm has seen in well over a decade....
- Worksheet: Are You Ready for Marketing Automation?
Use this worksheet to determine if your company is ready to use marketing automation. Regardless of your score, there's good...
- Wiley's Modern Marketing Book Bundle - A Free 163 Page Sampler
This Wiley e-book bundle includes selected materials from 6 recently published titles in Wiley's expansive catalog of titles. The material...