News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
POLS: Platform creates interactive video for campaigning campaigns
A new platform, launched from Jivox, may help politicians reach voters in this election year. Called the Jivox Political Ad Kit, it creates multi-screen interactive video ads for embedding on websites, in social media channels and across devices.
Candidates could include speeches, debates, messages specific to different states or regions. The ad kit is available here. Agencies can create customized, interactive widgets for video messaging, share messages through social networks and optimize ads for different mobile screens through the platform.
"Reaching out to voters online has become a necessity," said Diaz Nesamoney, CEO of Jivox. "Jivox interactive video ads provide incredible advantages for political campaigns. It provides a similar engagement medium to TV, yet reaches a broader audience and increases exposure through interactive social sharing and real-time engagement on any screen."
New data out from Strata finds US political spending for online advertising has increased 100% since the 2010 mid-term elections, much of the spending is hitting social networks like Facebook. According to the Strata survey 92% of top political media ad agency execs believe Facebook is the 'social medium of choice' for politicians while 46% rank Twitter as the most important. LinkedIn and Google+ were also on that list. Surprisingly, mobile isn't getting as much play; most of those surveyed said less than 25% of ad dollars were being spent through mobile.
Platforms like the new Jivox release could help politicians better target and serve online content to their constituents by offering social sharing options, making video available and optimized to the different screen sizes and offering real time analytics on performance.
- Younger B2B buyers' online purchase behavior ignored by suppliers
- Portrait of an affluent consumer
- U.S.: 41 billion online videos watched in May
- Accenture: Execs have tech, need talent to make sense of data
- Study: More people working on home To-Dos from work
- Study: Mobile users will wait
- SendGrid launches email service
- IAB UK: Fashion retailers perform best in mobile marketing
Featured White Papers
- Transforming Brands into Media Outlets
Storytelling has been around forever, but businesses today need to capitalize on a variety of new tools to tell their...
- 8 Key Plays For Sales Success
Pull ahead of your competition by learning best practices for incorporating these new technologies into your daily sales & marketing...
- How to Drive More Traffic Without Increasing Budget
Counterfeiters are adept at mimicking top brands' digital marketing strategies by building pay per click (PPC) campaigns that exploit both...
- Explain What You Do: How a simple explainer video increased online conversion by 20%
In this case study we examine the explainer video for Inbenta, a natural language processing service operating in a highly...
- 7 Reasons To Consider Responsive Design For Your Companys Next Generation Website
In this white paper, learn the 7 reasons to consider responsive design for your company's next generation website. With the...
- Forrester Report: Digital Customer Experience Trends to Watch 2013
Digital touchpoints support an increasingly large percentage of the overall customer experience. 2012 saw the emergence of several important digital...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...