News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Mobile marketing industry trade organization launched
This month sees the launch of a brand new global trade organization known as the "Mobile Marketing Research Association," or MMRA.
Describing itself as an "action-oriented" organization the newly-launched Mobile Marketing Research Association (MMRA) will provide "quality education and evangelize the mobile marketing research channel".
"Whenever something powerful, exciting and complex emerges - such as marketing research via mobile devices - it creates huge excitement, but also potential confusion, initial pushback and legitimate questions," said Board member Michael Bare, president of global mystery shopping firm Bare International, in a recent press release.
"MMRA has come along at the perfect moment to establish guidelines and rules of engagement for this research to be implemented in a credible and respected way. MMRA gives us a framework from which to operate and a set of ethics to guide us."
MMRA board members include representatives from clients such as General Mills, marketing research firms such as Nielsen, TNS, Brainjuicer and Blauw Research and technology providers such as OnDevice, Revelation, EthOS App and CivicCom.
To boost membership the MMRA are offering "Founding Member" status to the first 300 professional, academic or corporate outfits that join up. As well as participating in creating standards, ethics and education that will shape the mobile marketing industry, benefits of membership include networking opportunities, discounted entry to various events and exposure on the MMRA website.
- European silver surfers' media consumption moving online
- Social sharing call-to-action in digital ads drives consumer interaction
- Google Play in-app sales rise 700% YoY
- comScore: Desktop spending up 13% YoY
- Report: More ad dollars to focus on branded content
- Ads on YouTube grow but TV ads considered more effective
- Online preferred shopping environment of affluent consumers
- Top 3 tips to improve webrooming abilities
Featured White Papers
- Learn How to Increase Traffic, Leads and Sales By Reaching More Than 11 million people on Pinterest
Pinterest isn't just another social media network. What appears to be the fastest-growing social media site ever has become a...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...