News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Mobile marketing industry trade organization launched
This month sees the launch of a brand new global trade organization known as the "Mobile Marketing Research Association," or MMRA.
Describing itself as an "action-oriented" organization the newly-launched Mobile Marketing Research Association (MMRA) will provide "quality education and evangelize the mobile marketing research channel".
"Whenever something powerful, exciting and complex emerges - such as marketing research via mobile devices - it creates huge excitement, but also potential confusion, initial pushback and legitimate questions," said Board member Michael Bare, president of global mystery shopping firm Bare International, in a recent press release.
"MMRA has come along at the perfect moment to establish guidelines and rules of engagement for this research to be implemented in a credible and respected way. MMRA gives us a framework from which to operate and a set of ethics to guide us."
MMRA board members include representatives from clients such as General Mills, marketing research firms such as Nielsen, TNS, Brainjuicer and Blauw Research and technology providers such as OnDevice, Revelation, EthOS App and CivicCom.
To boost membership the MMRA are offering "Founding Member" status to the first 300 professional, academic or corporate outfits that join up. As well as participating in creating standards, ethics and education that will shape the mobile marketing industry, benefits of membership include networking opportunities, discounted entry to various events and exposure on the MMRA website.
- Mobile privacy and brand safety remain top challenges for UK media agencies
- Dispop proves the value of custom display ad creative
- Top 5 elements brands should test
- How to reduce the bounce
- Poor in-store service pushes festive shoppers online
- Why brands need more than CPM based metrics
- Reports show personalization impacts brand advertising
- Why brands should mine holiday data for new year performance
Featured White Papers
- 5 Tips for B2B Marketing Data Domination
You work hard to collect your marketing data. But you can collect so much that sometimes it's hard to make...
- 6 Step Roadmap to Engaging Customers With Social Media
For a growing number of consumers, social media is the preferred means of gathering product information and interacting with companies....
- The Making of a YouTube Blockbuster: 10 YouTube Blockbusters
You want to create the next viral video. Sure, who doesn't? But you knowing that videos "go viral" organically, not...
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...