News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Two services to improve video ad delivery
Acording to comScore Americans watched more than 21 hours of streaming video each during October; 184 million viewers tuned in to watch more than 42 billion video clips for the month. The continued adoption rate of video makes it an attractive option for many marketers. The key, of course, is to improve video's ROI and two new releases may help brands serve more relevant, targeted video messages to in-market consumers.
First, from Mixpo, the SmartVideo Frameworks. These new video templates should help businesses create overlay video clips with interactive content to improve engagement levels. Ads through the platform can be personalized in real-time and work across screens by utilizing both Flash and HTML5. The templates should help brands get ads out quickly, but the reporting system may be more appealing.
Reports are compiled in real time and report on each overlay element so that the advertiser knows more than click rates. They can find out how ads were shared, if interactive areas - like maps for store locations - were clicked.
And from Genesis Media, the result of the merge between AdGenesis and TVGenesis match relevant content, brands and opt-in consumers to bring online video to scale. According to the company they deliver 20 times the engagement of typical pre-roll ads and 100 times the engagement of typical banner ads.
"For retailers and e-commerce providers, Genesis Media extends the impulse buy from the physical store to online video and ensures the consumer's intent-to-purchase," said Joshua Feuer, Co-Founder and Chief Product Officer, Genesis Media. "Our patented Ad-Match™ and View Verification™ software changes the way digital video is distributed and consumed. It also transforms how our publishing partners interact with their user base and program their content to create new and high-performing online videos."
Several major video publishers are expected to sign on with the platform by year's end.
- What to expect on the video front in 2014
- How to create a solid A/B testing strategy
- Reports: Brands need strategy for mobile success
- Tapjoy reveals mobile habits of traveling consumers
- Product reviews on Facebook more trusted, influential than on other social media
- Mobile privacy and brand safety remain top challenges for UK media agencies
- Dispop proves the value of custom display ad creative
- Top 5 elements brands should test
Featured White Papers
- How-to Guide to Online Customer Community Technologies
This Gleansight benchmark report explores what community experiences offer the greatest value to businesses. It looks at what technologies, processes...
- 5 Tips for B2B Marketing Data Domination
You work hard to collect your marketing data. But you can collect so much that sometimes it's hard to make...
- 6 Step Roadmap to Engaging Customers With Social Media
For a growing number of consumers, social media is the preferred means of gathering product information and interacting with companies....
- The Making of a YouTube Blockbuster: 10 YouTube Blockbusters
You want to create the next viral video. Sure, who doesn't? But you knowing that videos "go viral" organically, not...
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...