News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Platform connects SMBs to consumers
One complaint of small business owners: a lack of technical expertise and/or not even technical expertise to go around. A new platform could stem that complaint. From EffectiveUI, the OneReach platform helps even the non-tech savvy to better manage inbound and outbound campaigns across channels.
"The OneReach application is a cost-effective way for small and medium businesses, corporate departments and nonprofits to build customer loyalty through sophisticated,automated communications that traditionally required significant time and technical resource commitment," said Rich Weborg, CEO, OneReach. "Other platforms in this class generally focus on only one channel such as text oremail. OneReach is the first affordable solution that incorporates multiplechannels and offers the flexibility and customization typically reserved for large-scale enterprise interactive communications."
Through a single dashboard, small businesses can develop and distribute payment due date notices, appointment reminders and other notifications through email, voice and text options. Once sent, the platform analyzes the campaign for future tweaks.
"People managing customer communications wanted a simple way to manage the process of creating an automated campaign without having to invest in technological expertise," said Rebecca Flavin, CEO, EffectiveUI. "Using this data, we created a visual flow that would show exactly how the notifications would work and developed features that added to the simplicity and intuitiveness of the application."
Campaigns and notifications are created through drag-and-drop features to create infinite scenarios. Once the campaign is launched it can be customized, and real time analytics help SMBs manage campaigns start to finish.
- Top 3 design tips for mobile email
- Cyber Monday: Hottest ever revenue day
- Long? Short? Which headline length generates the most click-throughs?
- comScore: U.S. smartphone ownership reaches all-time high
- UK retail websites struggled to cope with Cyber Monday traffic peaks
- Twitter ups ad relevancy with Tailored Audiences
- Research reveals poor uptake and awareness of NFC payments
- Facebook far and away most frequently used mobile app
Featured White Papers
- 6 Step Roadmap to Engaging Customers With Social Media
For a growing number of consumers, social media is the preferred means of gathering product information and interacting with companies....
- The Making of a YouTube Blockbuster: 10 YouTube Blockbusters
You want to create the next viral video. Sure, who doesn't? But you knowing that videos "go viral" organically, not...
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...