News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Adometry integrations should free more customer data for marketers
A big buzzword heading in to 2012? Data. Knowing what pages consumers have clicked to, what brand information they've shared through social networks, the number of emails they've forwarded to friends..the list goes on and it all counts. New partnerships between Adometry and several audience data providers should make gathering and understanding data simpler for many marketers.
This week, Adometry has inked deals with Acxiom, Datalogix, Nielsen and TARGUSinfo, all leading data providers, to help marketers better reach online consumers. Through the partnerships marketers and media buyers will have better insight into how different consumer segments are engaged with websites.
"This partnership with Adometry gives advertisers the ability to transparently see the value and power of AdAdvisor data in their campaigns," said DavidHelmreich, Vice President of AdAdvisor, TARGUSinfo. "We're excited to help AdAdvisor and Adometry mutual clients gain useful insights into consumer motivations.Ultimately those insights will help our clients achieve improved results from their online advertising investments."
"Our work with these leading data providers will make it possible for brands to understand which audiences are performing best across different advertising channels," said Paul Pellman, CEO of Adometry. "In addition, advertisers will gain better insight into when, where, why and how their audiences like to engage with their brands."
Adometry will integrate their Adometry Attribute platform with the various provider programs to help brands better leverage both online and offline data for improved engagement. The Adometry platform offers auditing, verification and attribution stats for both publishers, agencies, ad networks and advertisers.
- Yahoo introduces one-stop business listing dashboard for SMBs
- Nielsen reveals habits of second-screeners
- Why your coupons need mobile
- Jivox, vSplash push interactivity with platforms
- Amazon facilitates social gifting on Facebook
- Younger B2B buyers' online purchase behavior ignored by suppliers
- Portrait of an affluent consumer
- U.S.: 41 billion online videos watched in May
Featured White Papers
- Transforming Brands into Media Outlets
Storytelling has been around forever, but businesses today need to capitalize on a variety of new tools to tell their...
- 8 Key Plays For Sales Success
Pull ahead of your competition by learning best practices for incorporating these new technologies into your daily sales & marketing...
- How to Drive More Traffic Without Increasing Budget
Counterfeiters are adept at mimicking top brands' digital marketing strategies by building pay per click (PPC) campaigns that exploit both...
- Explain What You Do: How a simple explainer video increased online conversion by 20%
In this case study we examine the explainer video for Inbenta, a natural language processing service operating in a highly...
- 7 Reasons To Consider Responsive Design For Your Companys Next Generation Website
In this white paper, learn the 7 reasons to consider responsive design for your company's next generation website. With the...
- Forrester Report: Digital Customer Experience Trends to Watch 2013
Digital touchpoints support an increasingly large percentage of the overall customer experience. 2012 saw the emergence of several important digital...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...