News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
New deal site opens category to online merchants
Just in time for the holiday rush, a new addition to the daily deal space - but this one may appeal to a mass audience. Rather than focusing on small, local businesses, the deals offered will include online merchants; to this point, daily deal websites like Groupon or LivingSocial have catered to local businesses hoping to increase foot traffic.
A new addition to the daily deals space may change the way merchants - and customers - approach daily deals. Called DailyDeals, the new deals site allows consumers across the United States to logon to find exclusive, limited quantity daily deals from online merchants; the deals offered are up to a 60% savings and range across apparel, jewelry, electronics, home improvement and other retail categories. Deals will be delivered via email or through social networks.
"DailyDeals.com provides a refreshing alternative to the many other daily deal Websites because it focuses exclusively on online stores with deals that customers need and want, and not local services or restaurants," said Steve Schaffer, CEO of DailyDeals.com. "Customers will find our exceptional customer service, site content, and high-quality deals to be enticing and unique."
One more addition: there will be plenty of potential customer feedback. The site will also host suggested products, video options and offer user feedback, giving customers reason to visit the site, grab a deal and then return to talk about their choices.
- Report: Fraud, conversions linked to traffic numbers
- Mobile Roundup: New solutions, partnerships to help mobile brands
- Expert: Non-Profits can thrive in the online space
- Mobile Roundup: Mobile wallets upping the retail ante
- Report: US, UK users vulnerable because of passwords
- Study: Images linked to email success
- Millennial Media: Video increases engagement
- UK brands fail to improve customer service response rates
Featured White Papers
- Measure What Matters: Five Features to Enable Now On Google Analytics
Google Analytics is an excellent tool for gaining insights into user behavior and gathering data for site optimization. Unfortunately, in...
- A lot of what you know about email marketing could be wrong
There is a lot of email-marketing advice floating around out there. And, frankly, a lot of it is bad. Hunches...