News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
New deal site opens category to online merchants
Just in time for the holiday rush, a new addition to the daily deal space - but this one may appeal to a mass audience. Rather than focusing on small, local businesses, the deals offered will include online merchants; to this point, daily deal websites like Groupon or LivingSocial have catered to local businesses hoping to increase foot traffic.
A new addition to the daily deals space may change the way merchants - and customers - approach daily deals. Called DailyDeals, the new deals site allows consumers across the United States to logon to find exclusive, limited quantity daily deals from online merchants; the deals offered are up to a 60% savings and range across apparel, jewelry, electronics, home improvement and other retail categories. Deals will be delivered via email or through social networks.
"DailyDeals.com provides a refreshing alternative to the many other daily deal Websites because it focuses exclusively on online stores with deals that customers need and want, and not local services or restaurants," said Steve Schaffer, CEO of DailyDeals.com. "Customers will find our exceptional customer service, site content, and high-quality deals to be enticing and unique."
One more addition: there will be plenty of potential customer feedback. The site will also host suggested products, video options and offer user feedback, giving customers reason to visit the site, grab a deal and then return to talk about their choices.
- Google's HTTPS ranking signal has little to no effect
- 'Huge landmark' as ecommerce mobile traffic overtakes desktop
- Happy birthday, email! Now, what can you do for me?
- Poll: Phone fraud tops $8 billion mark in America
- Webtrends: Top 3 tips to improve online bookings
- Driving website traffic revealed as retailers' biggest challenge
- Revenues from tablet games to triple in next five years
- Marketers must react to changing consumer behavior caused by technology
Featured White Papers
- Expert Panel: Brand Strategists Answer Top 5 Social Questions
During SXSW Interactive, we gathered a team of five leading brand strategists to answer the five most pressing social questions...
- The Truth About Cloud Security
"Security" is the number one issue holding business leaders back from the cloud. But does the reality match the perception?...
- 5 Ways to Personalize Beyond the Subject Line
Many marketers are still using batch and blast tactics for their emails and are often limited in their personalization efforts...