News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
New deal site opens category to online merchants
Just in time for the holiday rush, a new addition to the daily deal space - but this one may appeal to a mass audience. Rather than focusing on small, local businesses, the deals offered will include online merchants; to this point, daily deal websites like Groupon or LivingSocial have catered to local businesses hoping to increase foot traffic.
A new addition to the daily deals space may change the way merchants - and customers - approach daily deals. Called DailyDeals, the new deals site allows consumers across the United States to logon to find exclusive, limited quantity daily deals from online merchants; the deals offered are up to a 60% savings and range across apparel, jewelry, electronics, home improvement and other retail categories. Deals will be delivered via email or through social networks.
"DailyDeals.com provides a refreshing alternative to the many other daily deal Websites because it focuses exclusively on online stores with deals that customers need and want, and not local services or restaurants," said Steve Schaffer, CEO of DailyDeals.com. "Customers will find our exceptional customer service, site content, and high-quality deals to be enticing and unique."
One more addition: there will be plenty of potential customer feedback. The site will also host suggested products, video options and offer user feedback, giving customers reason to visit the site, grab a deal and then return to talk about their choices.
- How travel brands can do more with data
- Expert: What retailers need to know about EMV
- Study: Utility apps take most of ad spend
- Holidaymakers swindled out of £2.2 million in 2014
- Brits warming to biometric technology for online banking access
- Banks missing out by focusing mobile banking ads on television
- Top 3 tips to add personality to your targeting
- Will 2015 be The Year of Mobile?
Featured White Papers
- Analyzing the Value of Responsive Design Can Be Messy
Responsive web design is an integral part of customer engagement in our multi-device world. But the additional costs and resources...
- Mobile Email Guide: Design strategies to help you capture mobile clicks
On average, about 40 percent of e-mail opens come from mobile devices and tablets. Mobile subscribers are less engaged because...
- Avoid these common pitfalls when choosing a cloud CRM
Organizations are frequently turning to SaaS solutions for their CRM needs. But there are risks when deploying any solution at...
- 2015 Social Marketing Planning Guide
2015 is going to be a great year for social marketers, but to make the most of it you'll need...