News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
New deal site opens category to online merchants
Just in time for the holiday rush, a new addition to the daily deal space - but this one may appeal to a mass audience. Rather than focusing on small, local businesses, the deals offered will include online merchants; to this point, daily deal websites like Groupon or LivingSocial have catered to local businesses hoping to increase foot traffic.
A new addition to the daily deals space may change the way merchants - and customers - approach daily deals. Called DailyDeals, the new deals site allows consumers across the United States to logon to find exclusive, limited quantity daily deals from online merchants; the deals offered are up to a 60% savings and range across apparel, jewelry, electronics, home improvement and other retail categories. Deals will be delivered via email or through social networks.
"DailyDeals.com provides a refreshing alternative to the many other daily deal Websites because it focuses exclusively on online stores with deals that customers need and want, and not local services or restaurants," said Steve Schaffer, CEO of DailyDeals.com. "Customers will find our exceptional customer service, site content, and high-quality deals to be enticing and unique."
One more addition: there will be plenty of potential customer feedback. The site will also host suggested products, video options and offer user feedback, giving customers reason to visit the site, grab a deal and then return to talk about their choices.
- How to use your CTA to drive email conversions
- Expert: How to improve personalization strategy
- How to use payments as a marketing tool
- Ad Roundup: Partnerships and a new release
- Top 3 tips to use a loyalty program to build engagement
- Fewer people report suffering with information overload than a decade ago
- Third of businesses globally under-prepared for digital transformation
- Expert: Tipping point for personalization is near
Featured White Papers
- How to Deliver Content Your Employees Will Love to Share
Your employees are your greatest asset. It makes perfect sense that companies would double down on their own talent, empowering...