News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
YuMe releases new video products
Pre-roll is the king of video advertising and has been for some time; new ad unit releases from YuMe won't change the fact that most advertisers use pre-roll, but may change how pre-roll units are used within the video space. The ad formats allow advertisers to immediately measure campaigns for engagement, social interactions (sharing, liking, following), purchase intent and other metrics.
Although television isn't going away, viewers are shifting the way they watch. Rather than tuning in at 8PM on a Monday to see an episode, they are DVRing episodes to watch later at night or shifting their entire viewing to online/mobile applications.
"YuMe interactive video ad units are designed to leverage the powerful medium of the connected devices - PC, Mobile, Tablet, Connected TVs - as they allow for immediate response and brand performance measurement," said Scot McLernon, YuMe Chief Revenue Officer. "[These] 100% interactive ad products help brand advertisers get the most out of their investment as opposed to plain pre-rolls that replicate a TV-like experience."
The formats include:
• Pre-Roll Ads - an enhancement of traditional pre-roll ads, supporting up to three interactivity options
• Ready-Made Ads - pre-roll with in-player web API options including Twitter, Google, etc.
• Custom-Made Ads - ads made to order with 'massive interaction' and branding options
"Brand marketers are increasingly looking to reach audiences via video ads across all screens and understanding how viewers are engaging on those different delivery mediums," said McLernon. "Allowing for sharing of video ads on social networks . . . helps a brand's video ad campaign go viral without paying a single dime for those incremental impressions on social networks. Yet, impressions driven by friend/colleague/community recommendations on social networks are priceless."
- Marketers say their role is to collect, not analyze, customer data
- Two-thirds of US, UK consumers worried about how brands use personal data
- Study: Marketers overwhelmed with data
- Top 3 tips for a more earth friendly marketing campaign
- Local Brands: Why SEO needs an upgrade
- Ad Roundup: Releases for content monetization
- In ecommerce, personalization missing the mark
- Product imagery on retailers' mobile sites lags desktop versions
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...