News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
YuMe releases new video products
Pre-roll is the king of video advertising and has been for some time; new ad unit releases from YuMe won't change the fact that most advertisers use pre-roll, but may change how pre-roll units are used within the video space. The ad formats allow advertisers to immediately measure campaigns for engagement, social interactions (sharing, liking, following), purchase intent and other metrics.
Although television isn't going away, viewers are shifting the way they watch. Rather than tuning in at 8PM on a Monday to see an episode, they are DVRing episodes to watch later at night or shifting their entire viewing to online/mobile applications.
"YuMe interactive video ad units are designed to leverage the powerful medium of the connected devices - PC, Mobile, Tablet, Connected TVs - as they allow for immediate response and brand performance measurement," said Scot McLernon, YuMe Chief Revenue Officer. "[These] 100% interactive ad products help brand advertisers get the most out of their investment as opposed to plain pre-rolls that replicate a TV-like experience."
The formats include:
• Pre-Roll Ads - an enhancement of traditional pre-roll ads, supporting up to three interactivity options
• Ready-Made Ads - pre-roll with in-player web API options including Twitter, Google, etc.
• Custom-Made Ads - ads made to order with 'massive interaction' and branding options
"Brand marketers are increasingly looking to reach audiences via video ads across all screens and understanding how viewers are engaging on those different delivery mediums," said McLernon. "Allowing for sharing of video ads on social networks . . . helps a brand's video ad campaign go viral without paying a single dime for those incremental impressions on social networks. Yet, impressions driven by friend/colleague/community recommendations on social networks are priceless."
- Colors affect sharing behavior on Pinterest
- Survey highlights importance of returns process to consumer loyalty
- 45% of marketers to invest in events during 2015
- Barclays Bank launches Twitter payments
- Advertising for young children looks promising on a new YouTube app for kids
- Twitter responses to customer queries slow and sloppy
- App channel worth over £4 billion to UK brands
- Facebook: 2 million advertisers milestone and new mobile ad manager
Featured White Papers
- 7 Myths About Online Reviews
When it comes to building and maintaining trust in your brand, online reviews are an extremely valuable addition to your...
- How to Promote and Measure Hashtag Campaigns
A single hashtag can connect your brand messaging across each of the major social networks. Learn how hashtags can be...