News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Changes to mobile, video, social spaces may increase engagement
Heading into the holiday shopping season, three changes in the mobile, social and video spaces may help brands better engage with in-market consumers.
First up, adBrite is partnering with Jivox to help video advertisers. Jivox will power interactive and social features for advertisers in the adBrite exchange. The ads will be enhanced with social sharing features, downloadable information like coupons, links to store locators and real-time updates.
Iggy Fanlo, CEO, adBrite said, "Partnering with Jivox underscores our commitment to publishers and bolsters the ad solutions they are offering to marketers. Through Jivox, publishers in the adBrite exchange have even more ways to monetize video ads and provide them with new options for providing a unique ad experience."
Meanwhile, Cameron Franks is the new Vice President of Operator Sales with Placecast; the position was created to push the platform's ShopAlerts further into the European mobile space as well as to open Latin American and Asian markets. ShopAlerts uses location based mobile messages to engage consumers, ensuring the ads delivered are geographically relevant.
Finally, Revoo has launched the first social commerce quality mark. As more consumers look for product reviews or suggestions from friends within the social space brands have followed; the problem is so have unscrupulous brands who would manipulate reviews or recommendations. The Revoo Manifesto is a mark set up to assure potential customers that the reviews offers are from real people who have used a product.
- Commuters highly engaged and active mobile audience for brands, retailers
- We2 to connect NYC's retailers and consumers via 'social WiFi'
- Consumers rate email as most relevant and accurate of all channels
- Research: Silver surfers feel undervalued by retailers
- Global PC sales fall for sixth consecutive quarter
- Releases evaluate content, make file sharing simpler
- Responsys: Mobile pushing conversions
- How to build loyalty through games
Featured White Papers
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...
- 10 Tips to Make your Facebook Content Newsfeed-Worthy
There's only one surefire way to reach the heart of your Facebook Fans: the newsfeed. And for brands, that means...
- Benefits of Web Self-Service
Customers want to solve their issues quickly and easily on the Web. Here we provide 3 recommended capabilities to invest...
- Google Hummingbird - The Marketer's Guide
Hummingbird is the most dramatic change that the Google search algorithm has seen in well over a decade....
- Worksheet: Are You Ready for Marketing Automation?
Use this worksheet to determine if your company is ready to use marketing automation. Regardless of your score, there's good...
- Wiley's Modern Marketing Book Bundle - A Free 163 Page Sampler
This Wiley e-book bundle includes selected materials from 6 recently published titles in Wiley's expansive catalog of titles. The material...
- 5 Recurring Revenue Growth Secrets
Your existing customers are the lifeblood of your business and the revenue that they provide is your most profitable. Why...