News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Brightroll release guarantees video impressions
A new entry into the online video space should capture more ad dollars. From BrightRoll, the Total Audience Guarantee (TAG) is a first in the video marketplace, giving video advertisers a pay for impression interface. Those impressions are guaranteed by BrightRoll.
"By providing an audience guarantee, we are bridging the gap between traditional television buying and online video," said BrightRoll CEO Tod Sacerdoti. "We see this as a huge step toward making it not just easy, but a no-brainer for advertisers to move campaign dollars online with confidence."
According to comScore's September numbers American consumers watched an average of 18 hours of video content per person; 180 million Americans watched online video during the month. Much of this content was viewed through Google's YouTube hub, but a growing number of viewers turned to network websites or sites like Hulu to catch full-length programming.
"As more of our clients look to allocate portions of their TV budget to online video, it's essential that we not only hit their target audience, but do so in a way that is consistent with their broadcast campaigns," said Doug Wyatt, Digital Associate Director, Maxus; the company has used BrightRoll's tool in the past. "[TAG is] definitely the kind of tool that will help to further bridge the gap between online video buying and traditional television buys, and demonstrate to advertisers that we're able to reach our precise audiences efficiently and effectively."
BrightRoll's TAG platform should help brands by ensuring a certain number of impressions for campaigns. Ads are delivered at scale according to the targets set forth by marketers. During the campaign ads are optimized according to audience segments using various targeting methods; after the campaign, those impressions can be confirmed.
- Younger B2B buyers' online purchase behavior ignored by suppliers
- Portrait of an affluent consumer
- U.S.: 41 billion online videos watched in May
- Accenture: Execs have tech, need talent to make sense of data
- Study: More people working on home To-Dos from work
- Study: Mobile users will wait
- SendGrid launches email service
- IAB UK: Fashion retailers perform best in mobile marketing
Featured White Papers
- Transforming Brands into Media Outlets
Storytelling has been around forever, but businesses today need to capitalize on a variety of new tools to tell their...
- 8 Key Plays For Sales Success
Pull ahead of your competition by learning best practices for incorporating these new technologies into your daily sales & marketing...
- How to Drive More Traffic Without Increasing Budget
Counterfeiters are adept at mimicking top brands' digital marketing strategies by building pay per click (PPC) campaigns that exploit both...
- Explain What You Do: How a simple explainer video increased online conversion by 20%
In this case study we examine the explainer video for Inbenta, a natural language processing service operating in a highly...
- 7 Reasons To Consider Responsive Design For Your Companys Next Generation Website
In this white paper, learn the 7 reasons to consider responsive design for your company's next generation website. With the...
- Forrester Report: Digital Customer Experience Trends to Watch 2013
Digital touchpoints support an increasingly large percentage of the overall customer experience. 2012 saw the emergence of several important digital...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...