News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Brightroll release guarantees video impressions
A new entry into the online video space should capture more ad dollars. From BrightRoll, the Total Audience Guarantee (TAG) is a first in the video marketplace, giving video advertisers a pay for impression interface. Those impressions are guaranteed by BrightRoll.
"By providing an audience guarantee, we are bridging the gap between traditional television buying and online video," said BrightRoll CEO Tod Sacerdoti. "We see this as a huge step toward making it not just easy, but a no-brainer for advertisers to move campaign dollars online with confidence."
According to comScore's September numbers American consumers watched an average of 18 hours of video content per person; 180 million Americans watched online video during the month. Much of this content was viewed through Google's YouTube hub, but a growing number of viewers turned to network websites or sites like Hulu to catch full-length programming.
"As more of our clients look to allocate portions of their TV budget to online video, it's essential that we not only hit their target audience, but do so in a way that is consistent with their broadcast campaigns," said Doug Wyatt, Digital Associate Director, Maxus; the company has used BrightRoll's tool in the past. "[TAG is] definitely the kind of tool that will help to further bridge the gap between online video buying and traditional television buys, and demonstrate to advertisers that we're able to reach our precise audiences efficiently and effectively."
BrightRoll's TAG platform should help brands by ensuring a certain number of impressions for campaigns. Ads are delivered at scale according to the targets set forth by marketers. During the campaign ads are optimized according to audience segments using various targeting methods; after the campaign, those impressions can be confirmed.
- Study: Live TV still trumps time-shifted
- Brands: How to make the most of ad placement
- Avoidance a big reason for blocking calls
- App Annie: App stores' revenue gap closing
- Marin study reveals the effect of integrating search and social campaigns
- Reports: Ad spend up on Bing, consumers still heavy on Google
- Study IDs disconnect between brands, consumers
- Consumers trust doctors and government with personal data more than they do advertisers
Featured White Papers
- Marketing Automation Simplified : The Small Guide to Big Ideas
Marketers are increasingly enhancing their understanding of how data can fuel the delivery of meaningful interactions. This access to vast...
- Is your web site creating sales tax risk?
Answer 3 questions to learn....
- How to Properly Structure Your Social Program for Success
Most big brands structure their social program around business goals, however, sometimes there is a disconnect between the goals and...
- Email Device Report 2014: How Are Your Customers Viewing Email?
The Q4 2013 findings reveal that consumers are rapidly moving from desktops to mobile devices when it comes to opening...