News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Brightroll release guarantees video impressions
A new entry into the online video space should capture more ad dollars. From BrightRoll, the Total Audience Guarantee (TAG) is a first in the video marketplace, giving video advertisers a pay for impression interface. Those impressions are guaranteed by BrightRoll.
"By providing an audience guarantee, we are bridging the gap between traditional television buying and online video," said BrightRoll CEO Tod Sacerdoti. "We see this as a huge step toward making it not just easy, but a no-brainer for advertisers to move campaign dollars online with confidence."
According to comScore's September numbers American consumers watched an average of 18 hours of video content per person; 180 million Americans watched online video during the month. Much of this content was viewed through Google's YouTube hub, but a growing number of viewers turned to network websites or sites like Hulu to catch full-length programming.
"As more of our clients look to allocate portions of their TV budget to online video, it's essential that we not only hit their target audience, but do so in a way that is consistent with their broadcast campaigns," said Doug Wyatt, Digital Associate Director, Maxus; the company has used BrightRoll's tool in the past. "[TAG is] definitely the kind of tool that will help to further bridge the gap between online video buying and traditional television buys, and demonstrate to advertisers that we're able to reach our precise audiences efficiently and effectively."
BrightRoll's TAG platform should help brands by ensuring a certain number of impressions for campaigns. Ads are delivered at scale according to the targets set forth by marketers. During the campaign ads are optimized according to audience segments using various targeting methods; after the campaign, those impressions can be confirmed.
- Spending up but enthusiasm down for Halloween celebrations in the UK
- Study: Santa's Using SaaS
- Brits have financial concerns in the run up to Christmas
- Top 3 tips to create a solid cross-device strategy
- Ad Roundup: Mobile video and retargeting solutions
- Forecast: 27% of holiday buys could be 'lost' to abandoned carts
- Multitasking activity during TV viewing has little to do with the show being watched
- 65% of shoppers still rely on visits to physical stores during online shopping journey
Featured White Papers
- The 5 Worst Things a Creative Can Say
Among the common phrases used in creative services teams there is a group that are deceptively harmless because we hear...
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...