News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Brightroll release guarantees video impressions
A new entry into the online video space should capture more ad dollars. From BrightRoll, the Total Audience Guarantee (TAG) is a first in the video marketplace, giving video advertisers a pay for impression interface. Those impressions are guaranteed by BrightRoll.
"By providing an audience guarantee, we are bridging the gap between traditional television buying and online video," said BrightRoll CEO Tod Sacerdoti. "We see this as a huge step toward making it not just easy, but a no-brainer for advertisers to move campaign dollars online with confidence."
According to comScore's September numbers American consumers watched an average of 18 hours of video content per person; 180 million Americans watched online video during the month. Much of this content was viewed through Google's YouTube hub, but a growing number of viewers turned to network websites or sites like Hulu to catch full-length programming.
"As more of our clients look to allocate portions of their TV budget to online video, it's essential that we not only hit their target audience, but do so in a way that is consistent with their broadcast campaigns," said Doug Wyatt, Digital Associate Director, Maxus; the company has used BrightRoll's tool in the past. "[TAG is] definitely the kind of tool that will help to further bridge the gap between online video buying and traditional television buys, and demonstrate to advertisers that we're able to reach our precise audiences efficiently and effectively."
BrightRoll's TAG platform should help brands by ensuring a certain number of impressions for campaigns. Ads are delivered at scale according to the targets set forth by marketers. During the campaign ads are optimized according to audience segments using various targeting methods; after the campaign, those impressions can be confirmed.
- Study: Mobile key for online grocery buys
- Job Seekers: How to get the next job
- Top 3 tips to improve travel loyalty programs
- New Realeyes' research links emotional response to sales impact
- Coalition for Better Ads releases new guidance to curb consumer annoyance with ads
- Instagram's focus on business tools attracts SMB advertisers
- Traditional external agency model failing to meet marketers' needs
- Few marketers intend to invest in marketing technology in 2017
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...