News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Electronic Arts announces game marketing platform
Electronic Arts, the major developer, publisher and distributor of video games, has announced the launch of a new audience insights platform aimed at marketers across its console, mobile, social and online games.
Called the "Legend Campaign Insights Suite" the new dynamic platform will provide marketers with key performance indicators and segmented audience insights.
Marketers will be able to evaluate campaign effectiveness by analyzing audience engagement, segmentation and type of creative all measured over time.
According to Electronic Arts their potential audience reach is huge having increased its global audience by 30% to 300 million in the last year across its console, mobile, social and online products.
"Combining that major jump in reach with the launch of EA Legend puts us in perfect position to compete directly for ad dollars that have traditionally gone to TV," said Dave Madden, Senior Vice President of Global Media Solutions at Electronic Arts.
Electronic Arts' CEO John Riccitiello recently announced his company's intention to take on social gaming giant Zynga, currently with 297 digital users to Electronic Art's 94 million.
- In-store pricing versus online: Getting the price right at the right time
- Investment in the online shopping experience paying dividends for retailers
- Survey: Mobile a sore spot for luxury brands
- Study: Switching economy could cost US brands $1 trillion
- Does your business send packages? USPS postal rates change
- Localytics: App engagement up, retention declines
- Knowledge of marketing automation low among senior-level marketers
- Study: Data tools don't stop cross-channel challenges
Featured White Papers
- The High Cost of Free: Does Online Video Quality Influence Consumer Perception of your Brand?
6 Billion hours of video are watched each month on YouTube .... That's almost 1 hour for every person on...