News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Electronic Arts announces game marketing platform
Electronic Arts, the major developer, publisher and distributor of video games, has announced the launch of a new audience insights platform aimed at marketers across its console, mobile, social and online games.
Called the "Legend Campaign Insights Suite" the new dynamic platform will provide marketers with key performance indicators and segmented audience insights.
Marketers will be able to evaluate campaign effectiveness by analyzing audience engagement, segmentation and type of creative all measured over time.
According to Electronic Arts their potential audience reach is huge having increased its global audience by 30% to 300 million in the last year across its console, mobile, social and online products.
"Combining that major jump in reach with the launch of EA Legend puts us in perfect position to compete directly for ad dollars that have traditionally gone to TV," said Dave Madden, Senior Vice President of Global Media Solutions at Electronic Arts.
Electronic Arts' CEO John Riccitiello recently announced his company's intention to take on social gaming giant Zynga, currently with 297 digital users to Electronic Art's 94 million.
- How travel brands can do more with data
- Expert: What retailers need to know about EMV
- Study: Utility apps take most of ad spend
- Holidaymakers swindled out of £2.2 million in 2014
- Brits warming to biometric technology for online banking access
- Banks missing out by focusing mobile banking ads on television
- Top 3 tips to add personality to your targeting
- Will 2015 be The Year of Mobile?
Featured White Papers
- Analyzing the Value of Responsive Design Can Be Messy
Responsive web design is an integral part of customer engagement in our multi-device world. But the additional costs and resources...
- Mobile Email Guide: Design strategies to help you capture mobile clicks
On average, about 40 percent of e-mail opens come from mobile devices and tablets. Mobile subscribers are less engaged because...
- Avoid these common pitfalls when choosing a cloud CRM
Organizations are frequently turning to SaaS solutions for their CRM needs. But there are risks when deploying any solution at...
- 2015 Social Marketing Planning Guide
2015 is going to be a great year for social marketers, but to make the most of it you'll need...