News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Electronic Arts announces game marketing platform
Electronic Arts, the major developer, publisher and distributor of video games, has announced the launch of a new audience insights platform aimed at marketers across its console, mobile, social and online games.
Called the "Legend Campaign Insights Suite" the new dynamic platform will provide marketers with key performance indicators and segmented audience insights.
Marketers will be able to evaluate campaign effectiveness by analyzing audience engagement, segmentation and type of creative all measured over time.
According to Electronic Arts their potential audience reach is huge having increased its global audience by 30% to 300 million in the last year across its console, mobile, social and online products.
"Combining that major jump in reach with the launch of EA Legend puts us in perfect position to compete directly for ad dollars that have traditionally gone to TV," said Dave Madden, Senior Vice President of Global Media Solutions at Electronic Arts.
Electronic Arts' CEO John Riccitiello recently announced his company's intention to take on social gaming giant Zynga, currently with 297 digital users to Electronic Art's 94 million.
- Ad RoundUp: Partnerships increase ad support across channels
- Report: Fraud, conversions linked to traffic numbers
- Mobile Roundup: New solutions, partnerships to help mobile brands
- Expert: Non-Profits can thrive in the online space
- Mobile Roundup: Mobile wallets upping the retail ante
- Report: US, UK users vulnerable because of passwords
- Study: Images linked to email success
- Millennial Media: Video increases engagement
Featured White Papers
- Measure What Matters: Five Features to Enable Now On Google Analytics
Google Analytics is an excellent tool for gaining insights into user behavior and gathering data for site optimization. Unfortunately, in...
- A lot of what you know about email marketing could be wrong
There is a lot of email-marketing advice floating around out there. And, frankly, a lot of it is bad. Hunches...