News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Electronic Arts announces game marketing platform
Electronic Arts, the major developer, publisher and distributor of video games, has announced the launch of a new audience insights platform aimed at marketers across its console, mobile, social and online games.
Called the "Legend Campaign Insights Suite" the new dynamic platform will provide marketers with key performance indicators and segmented audience insights.
Marketers will be able to evaluate campaign effectiveness by analyzing audience engagement, segmentation and type of creative all measured over time.
According to Electronic Arts their potential audience reach is huge having increased its global audience by 30% to 300 million in the last year across its console, mobile, social and online products.
"Combining that major jump in reach with the launch of EA Legend puts us in perfect position to compete directly for ad dollars that have traditionally gone to TV," said Dave Madden, Senior Vice President of Global Media Solutions at Electronic Arts.
Electronic Arts' CEO John Riccitiello recently announced his company's intention to take on social gaming giant Zynga, currently with 297 digital users to Electronic Art's 94 million.
- Number of Mobile Addicts up 59% YoY
- Massive mobile ad fraud uncovered
- How to ensure accurate reviews are seen
- Brands: Why you need to improve on location
- Top 3 mistakes of app developers
- Social media becoming integral to journalists' daily work
- Emotional motivations for video-sharing differ according to age
- Smartwatches worn for convenience but security remains a concern
Featured White Papers
- The Step-By-Step Guide to Building Your Custom Attribution Model
Solving the attribution problem will be one of the most important things you do to boost ROI for your organization....
- What drives Email Open Rates
eDataSource compares certain quarterly email engagement metrics across five somewhat similar retailers, based on our visibility into the email activity...