News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Electronic Arts announces game marketing platform
Electronic Arts, the major developer, publisher and distributor of video games, has announced the launch of a new audience insights platform aimed at marketers across its console, mobile, social and online games.
Called the "Legend Campaign Insights Suite" the new dynamic platform will provide marketers with key performance indicators and segmented audience insights.
Marketers will be able to evaluate campaign effectiveness by analyzing audience engagement, segmentation and type of creative all measured over time.
According to Electronic Arts their potential audience reach is huge having increased its global audience by 30% to 300 million in the last year across its console, mobile, social and online products.
"Combining that major jump in reach with the launch of EA Legend puts us in perfect position to compete directly for ad dollars that have traditionally gone to TV," said Dave Madden, Senior Vice President of Global Media Solutions at Electronic Arts.
Electronic Arts' CEO John Riccitiello recently announced his company's intention to take on social gaming giant Zynga, currently with 297 digital users to Electronic Art's 94 million.
- Report: In mobile, color matters
- Vungle releases ad tool, integrates with Adap.TV
- Multifactor authentication added to RoboForm
- Research reveals which website image format results in happier visitors
- Location accuracy analysis reveals improvement for mobile ad campaigns
- Research reveals Millennials' attitudes toward brands
- Survey: Online, offline shopping experiences 'merging'
- Message Systems flips email to up engagement
Featured White Papers
- No Longer a Necessary Evil: How Modern CRM Empowers Sales
CRM has long been seen as a must-have sales tool. However, much of the value of traditional CRM accrues to...