News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Movie makers may want to pay more attention to mobile, Hispanic demos
Summer is winding down in the US, and so is the blockbuster movie season. But, as Hollywood looks ahead to the holiday season, ad-makers may want to push to target more of the Hispanic and mobile demographics. According to a new report from Briabe Mobile and MocoSpace, Hispanic consumers are hungry for movie-related information and most are connecting to find reviews, showtimes and locations from mobile devices.
"This report proved to be a treasure trove of relevant information for both the entertainment industry and marketers," said Briabe Mobile CEO James Briggs, "as it highlights numerous opportunities for deploying mobile strategies to successfully get Hispanic moviegoers into theaters."
"Hispanics are some of the most highly engaged mobile consumers in the country," said Justin Siegel, CEO of MocoSpace. "This is why we've seen a consistent six-year increase in ad budgets for films and DVD releases shifting towards mobile, with campaigns specifically targeted at the mobile Hispanic consumer."
Movie/entertainment information isn't the only access point for Hispanic consumers. Earlier this year The Pew Internet & American Life Project found young Hispanics are using mobile apps to access local news. What's more, the Briabe Mobile report finds that pre-movie, these viewers are likely to look to search or mobile banners to help make their decision, and post-movie Hispanic consumers are likely to hit social networks to share their opinions on the flick.
- Adchemy release pulls keywords from branded content
- RocketLawyer: SMBs looking forward to 2014
- Survey: Marketers facing disconnect with content creation
- Nearly half of consumers believe mobile marketing messages are irrelevant, useless
- Bazaarvoice points the way to authentic reviews
- Top 3 design tips for mobile email
- Cyber Monday: Hottest ever revenue day
- Long? Short? Which headline length generates the most click-throughs?
Featured White Papers
- 6 Step Roadmap to Engaging Customers With Social Media
For a growing number of consumers, social media is the preferred means of gathering product information and interacting with companies....
- The Making of a YouTube Blockbuster: 10 YouTube Blockbusters
You want to create the next viral video. Sure, who doesn't? But you knowing that videos "go viral" organically, not...
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...