News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Movie makers may want to pay more attention to mobile, Hispanic demos
Summer is winding down in the US, and so is the blockbuster movie season. But, as Hollywood looks ahead to the holiday season, ad-makers may want to push to target more of the Hispanic and mobile demographics. According to a new report from Briabe Mobile and MocoSpace, Hispanic consumers are hungry for movie-related information and most are connecting to find reviews, showtimes and locations from mobile devices.
"This report proved to be a treasure trove of relevant information for both the entertainment industry and marketers," said Briabe Mobile CEO James Briggs, "as it highlights numerous opportunities for deploying mobile strategies to successfully get Hispanic moviegoers into theaters."
"Hispanics are some of the most highly engaged mobile consumers in the country," said Justin Siegel, CEO of MocoSpace. "This is why we've seen a consistent six-year increase in ad budgets for films and DVD releases shifting towards mobile, with campaigns specifically targeted at the mobile Hispanic consumer."
Movie/entertainment information isn't the only access point for Hispanic consumers. Earlier this year The Pew Internet & American Life Project found young Hispanics are using mobile apps to access local news. What's more, the Briabe Mobile report finds that pre-movie, these viewers are likely to look to search or mobile banners to help make their decision, and post-movie Hispanic consumers are likely to hit social networks to share their opinions on the flick.
- Pinterest improves product engagement with Rich Pins
- ONS data reveals the U.K.'s 7.1 million disconnected
- Twitter launches lead generation tool
- uTest's Apphance shows 10 times more sessions
- New social network to connection non-corp types
- Elance: Remote hiring sees 60% jump
- Engajer integrates to LinkedIn
- JiWire: Mobile engaging travel consumers
Featured White Papers
- Learn How to Increase Traffic, Leads and Sales By Reaching More Than 11 million people on Pinterest
Pinterest isn't just another social media network. What appears to be the fastest-growing social media site ever has become a...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...