News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
June 27, 2011 Archive
Ecommerce | June 27, 2011
Many consumers intend to do their back-to-school shopping even later this year than they did in 2010. Why? They're hoping to take advantage of last-minute deals online, according to shopping website PriceGrabber. >>
Email Marketing | June 27, 2011
Growing email subscriber lists is a priority for many businesses, big and small. A new tool just released by Constant Contact enables potential subscribers to join email lists even when they're on-the-go via SMS text message. >>
Advertising | June 27, 2011
A new release from ChoiceStream may give online advertisers a bit more sway with consumers. Using behavior data, the CRUNCH platform targets to the individual level so that messages have higher engagement rates. The platform create customized segments to help brands better engage consumers, ensuring that click-thrus and conversion rates are optimized. >>
Loyalty Marketing | June 27, 2011
Card-linked offers aren't new to the loyalty marketing space, but online and social marketing may give these options more play with consumers who are crunched for both time and money. The Clovr platform is one option for brands; it converts banner and mobile, text and video ads into card-linked offers for brands. >>
Search Marketing | June 27, 2011
After two years in closed beta testing Google has finally rolled out a service that enables advertisers to target consumers in search based on their previous behaviour and search history. >>
Social Marketing | June 27, 2011
Monitoring the social space is one step easier now that a new tool from General Sentiment is out. Called Media Measurement Dashboard 2.0, the tool helps brands by monitoring social conversations to determine how consumers feel about certain topics. That, in turn, can let brands know how consumers feel about their upcoming products or projects. >>
- Nearly half of consumers believe mobile marketing messages are irrelevant, useless
- Bazaarvoice points the way to authentic reviews
- Top 3 design tips for mobile email
- Cyber Monday: Hottest ever revenue day
- Long? Short? Which headline length generates the most click-throughs?
- comScore: U.S. smartphone ownership reaches all-time high
- UK retail websites struggled to cope with Cyber Monday traffic peaks
- Twitter ups ad relevancy with Tailored Audiences
Featured White Papers
- 6 Step Roadmap to Engaging Customers With Social Media
For a growing number of consumers, social media is the preferred means of gathering product information and interacting with companies....
- The Making of a YouTube Blockbuster: 10 YouTube Blockbusters
You want to create the next viral video. Sure, who doesn't? But you knowing that videos "go viral" organically, not...
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...