News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Emailvision launches social product suite
A new offering from SaaS provider Emailvision may help marketers bridge the gap in social and mobile advertising efforts. Called Campaign Commander, the suite of products was created to increase message relevance and subscriber engagement; the tools are available in English, Korean and Japanese as well as 16 other languages.
"We set out to make Campaign Commander the most international campaign management software service," said Nick Heys, CEO of Emailvision. "Our services now operate in 16 different languages and social networks, and this means that companies of all sizes can run campaigns on a global level without sacrificing local relevancy or efficiency. We fully support these clients with local support and services people on the ground in 18 countries around the world."
One of the key aspects of the new platform is that marketers can obtain subscriber behavioral data, meaning they can extrapolate messages which resulted in a click, website visit or some other action. This type of data will improve campaign ROI in the long run as it tailors the message language.
For social, the platform allows email marketers to allow simple sharing throughout social networks and offers reports on shared campaign content. In addition to the number of social shares, the platform can estimate campaign reach within the social space and can identify influencers, an increasingly important social segment. For Facebook specifically, the platform includes a forms tool which gives brands the ability to create email and data capture from within the Facebook space, increasingly important as global consumers log on to the social giant.
- Study: Live TV still trumps time-shifted
- Brands: How to make the most of ad placement
- Avoidance a big reason for blocking calls
- App Annie: App stores' revenue gap closing
- Marin study reveals the effect of integrating search and social campaigns
- Reports: Ad spend up on Bing, consumers still heavy on Google
- Study IDs disconnect between brands, consumers
- Consumers trust doctors and government with personal data more than they do advertisers
Featured White Papers
- Marketing Automation Simplified : The Small Guide to Big Ideas
Marketers are increasingly enhancing their understanding of how data can fuel the delivery of meaningful interactions. This access to vast...
- Is your web site creating sales tax risk?
Answer 3 questions to learn....
- How to Properly Structure Your Social Program for Success
Most big brands structure their social program around business goals, however, sometimes there is a disconnect between the goals and...
- Email Device Report 2014: How Are Your Customers Viewing Email?
The Q4 2013 findings reveal that consumers are rapidly moving from desktops to mobile devices when it comes to opening...