News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Emailvision launches social product suite
A new offering from SaaS provider Emailvision may help marketers bridge the gap in social and mobile advertising efforts. Called Campaign Commander, the suite of products was created to increase message relevance and subscriber engagement; the tools are available in English, Korean and Japanese as well as 16 other languages.
"We set out to make Campaign Commander the most international campaign management software service," said Nick Heys, CEO of Emailvision. "Our services now operate in 16 different languages and social networks, and this means that companies of all sizes can run campaigns on a global level without sacrificing local relevancy or efficiency. We fully support these clients with local support and services people on the ground in 18 countries around the world."
One of the key aspects of the new platform is that marketers can obtain subscriber behavioral data, meaning they can extrapolate messages which resulted in a click, website visit or some other action. This type of data will improve campaign ROI in the long run as it tailors the message language.
For social, the platform allows email marketers to allow simple sharing throughout social networks and offers reports on shared campaign content. In addition to the number of social shares, the platform can estimate campaign reach within the social space and can identify influencers, an increasingly important social segment. For Facebook specifically, the platform includes a forms tool which gives brands the ability to create email and data capture from within the Facebook space, increasingly important as global consumers log on to the social giant.
- Experiences - not amenities - create most social media chatter about hotels
- Younger consumers will share personal data in exchange for more accurate search results
- Forecast: App store spend to increase 33%
- Report shows Southwest winning digital airline wars
- Expert: Why unsubscribes aren't necessarily bad
- Study: Most want loyalty to be mobile
- Expert: Data key to video strategy
- Study: Half of loyalty club members want retail redemption options
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...