News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Emailvision launches social product suite
A new offering from SaaS provider Emailvision may help marketers bridge the gap in social and mobile advertising efforts. Called Campaign Commander, the suite of products was created to increase message relevance and subscriber engagement; the tools are available in English, Korean and Japanese as well as 16 other languages.
"We set out to make Campaign Commander the most international campaign management software service," said Nick Heys, CEO of Emailvision. "Our services now operate in 16 different languages and social networks, and this means that companies of all sizes can run campaigns on a global level without sacrificing local relevancy or efficiency. We fully support these clients with local support and services people on the ground in 18 countries around the world."
One of the key aspects of the new platform is that marketers can obtain subscriber behavioral data, meaning they can extrapolate messages which resulted in a click, website visit or some other action. This type of data will improve campaign ROI in the long run as it tailors the message language.
For social, the platform allows email marketers to allow simple sharing throughout social networks and offers reports on shared campaign content. In addition to the number of social shares, the platform can estimate campaign reach within the social space and can identify influencers, an increasingly important social segment. For Facebook specifically, the platform includes a forms tool which gives brands the ability to create email and data capture from within the Facebook space, increasingly important as global consumers log on to the social giant.
- Top retailers failing to meet consumer expectations of personalized comms
- Android ad blocking browser released by Adblock Plus
- How triggered emails can reduce shopping cart abandons
- How to better protect consumers' mobile privacy
- Expert: What Google buy buttons could mean for ecommerce
- Report highlights the 'mobile moments' of commuters
- Consumers keen to use new payment technology but businesses slow to adopt
- Ad Roundup: Integrations and new releases to offer more insights
Featured White Papers
- Email A/B Split Testing Guide
You worked hard creating great products, at least as hard growing a viable business to support them- and perhaps even...
- Not Provided Insights & Intelligence - 2015 Edition
Keywords are fundamental to your integrated SEO and Content Marketing strategies. gShift's Not Provided Guide will help you connect...
- Learn how to fill your funnel with high-quality leads
In this comprehensive, 160 page guide, we cover topics ranging from content marketing and website SEO to telesales and content...