News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
May 6, 2011 Archive
Internet | May 06, 2011
Google has released a new tool for Analytics, the Site Speed report, which aims to help website owners identify slow-loading webpages and their effect on visitors. >>
Email Marketing | May 06, 2011
New research from MarketTools, commissioned by Microsoft, found that good old email remains as popular as ever as a communication tool and will remain the dominant channel into the foreseeable future, despite the growth of social and mobile. >>
Social Marketing | May 06, 2011
Brands are flocking to the social space, but without a bit of guidance many are left floundering. NetBase is a relatively new analytics hub which helps brands decipher what social conversations mean - that knowledge can then help brands staunch the flow of negative publicity and increase the sentiment surrounding positive happenings. >>
Blogs & Content | May 06, 2011
One of Britain's most influential social networks for moms is spawning a new site specifically aimed at the UK's 14 million or so grandparents. >>
Advertising | May 06, 2011
Privacy advocates continue to fight advertising targeting methods, even if the push isn't daily headline fodder. Data breaches, behavioral targeting methods and the potential for loss of privacy have many, both advertisers and consumers, afraid of what is happening on the Internet. Many also wonder if do not track legislation is the answer. >>
- Value of price comparison providers revealed
- Commuters highly engaged and active mobile audience for brands, retailers
- We2 to connect NYC's retailers and consumers via 'social WiFi'
- Consumers rate email as most relevant and accurate of all channels
- Research: Silver surfers feel undervalued by retailers
- Global PC sales fall for sixth consecutive quarter
- Releases evaluate content, make file sharing simpler
- Responsys: Mobile pushing conversions
Featured White Papers
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...
- 10 Tips to Make your Facebook Content Newsfeed-Worthy
There's only one surefire way to reach the heart of your Facebook Fans: the newsfeed. And for brands, that means...
- Benefits of Web Self-Service
Customers want to solve their issues quickly and easily on the Web. Here we provide 3 recommended capabilities to invest...
- Google Hummingbird - The Marketer's Guide
Hummingbird is the most dramatic change that the Google search algorithm has seen in well over a decade....
- Worksheet: Are You Ready for Marketing Automation?
Use this worksheet to determine if your company is ready to use marketing automation. Regardless of your score, there's good...
- Wiley's Modern Marketing Book Bundle - A Free 163 Page Sampler
This Wiley e-book bundle includes selected materials from 6 recently published titles in Wiley's expansive catalog of titles. The material...
- 5 Recurring Revenue Growth Secrets
Your existing customers are the lifeblood of your business and the revenue that they provide is your most profitable. Why...