News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Syndicaster to push real-time video news for ImpreMedia
Hispanic news and information hub impreMedia has tapped Critical Media's Syndicaster to deliver real time news to the online audience. Through the partnership impreMedia's staff will field, edit, publish and syndicate news from the field throughout impreMedia's network, including El Diario La Prensa, La Opinion, La Prense, La Rasa and RUMBO Houston.
"Our audience is highly engaged and influential," said Monica Lozano, CEO of impreMedia. "Our journalists will be able to connect with our audience on a deeper level through the expansive use of Web video news and features; users will have a richer experience while staying informed."
According to the 2010 US Census there are just over 50 million Hispanic adults in the US; of those there are nearly 8 million actively consuming Internet news and information through impreMedia sites according to company statistics.
"From early on, we identified the Spanish-speaking community as one of the most influential demographics in the U.S. today," said Critical Media CEO Sean Morgan. "Working with impreMedia, with its vast multimedia product offerings, further establishes Critical Media as the world's largest video ecosystem, specifically when it comes to the management of broadcast media targeted towards the Latino community."
Many of these consumers turn to the Internet first for news, information and contact with friends and family. Most of these consumers have high-speed Internet access and many spend a significant amount of time on Spanish-language hubs, including email, video content sites and music sites. A recent Scarborough Research report found that mobile has huge potential in the Hispanic marketplace, with most Hispanic consumers using mobiles to text, download/listen to music or access social networks.
- Younger B2B buyers' online purchase behavior ignored by suppliers
- Portrait of an affluent consumer
- U.S.: 41 billion online videos watched in May
- Accenture: Execs have tech, need talent to make sense of data
- Study: More people working on home To-Dos from work
- Study: Mobile users will wait
- SendGrid launches email service
- IAB UK: Fashion retailers perform best in mobile marketing
Featured White Papers
- Transforming Brands into Media Outlets
Storytelling has been around forever, but businesses today need to capitalize on a variety of new tools to tell their...
- 8 Key Plays For Sales Success
Pull ahead of your competition by learning best practices for incorporating these new technologies into your daily sales & marketing...
- How to Drive More Traffic Without Increasing Budget
Counterfeiters are adept at mimicking top brands' digital marketing strategies by building pay per click (PPC) campaigns that exploit both...
- Explain What You Do: How a simple explainer video increased online conversion by 20%
In this case study we examine the explainer video for Inbenta, a natural language processing service operating in a highly...
- 7 Reasons To Consider Responsive Design For Your Companys Next Generation Website
In this white paper, learn the 7 reasons to consider responsive design for your company's next generation website. With the...
- Forrester Report: Digital Customer Experience Trends to Watch 2013
Digital touchpoints support an increasingly large percentage of the overall customer experience. 2012 saw the emergence of several important digital...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...