News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Shoebuy taps HookLogic for brand, product placements
Product placements are heating up all over the Internet, particularly placements in the apparel category. In line with the trend, Shoebuy has tapped HookLogic to strategically place branded products before in-market consumers. Through the partnership HookLogic will power Shoebuy's ability to place products within its online store to better engage shoppers.
Retail media, which is the ability to place content not just product images, before consumers is a hot-spot in 2011 according to several experts. This retail content is seen as a kind of value-added proposition, putting branded items before consumers as they are in the purchasing funnel.
"We're excited to partner with Shoebuy to expand the media component of their business," said Jonathan Opdyke, HookLogic CEO. "It's our goal to help them drive non-transactional revenue, as well as deliver a high ROI for their partners."
The Shoebuy platform has more than 8.5 million monthly visitors and 1,100 brand partners. Adding retail media to the mix should help to push more conversions and add to the 'online experience' factor that many consumers want.
HookLogic's platform places retail media within ecommerce sites, where consumers are already researching purchases. This helps to push purchasing intent and also creates a more engaging user experience from the customer standpoint.
"HookLogic's experience and unique technology combined with our over 8.5 million visitors a month provides great opportunity for our over 1,100 brand partners while maintaining Shoebuy's commitment to a great customer experience. Brand response has been strong, and we see excellent growth potential for our e-commerce media programs," said James Keller, Shoebuy CMO.
According to a recent BIA/Kelsey group report 97% of consumers are researching product purchases online.
- Consumers, like many marketers, don't know what native advertising is
- Travel: Paid search spend continues downward trend
- Why developers need to test apps
- Unruly: SocNetters buzz about getting buzzed
- Survey: Friends, not search, pushing mobile video
- Release leaves power of the brand with the brand
- Pinterest improves product engagement with Rich Pins
- ONS data reveals the U.K.'s 7.1 million disconnected
Featured White Papers
- The Promise of Marketing Operations Management
How can marketers keep pace with the ever-expanding volume of campaigns, customized offers, contact channels and product claims? More than...
- 54 Examples of Brilliant Homepage Design
For any given company, the homepage is its virtual front door - and face to the world. If a new...
- Learn How to Increase Traffic, Leads and Sales By Reaching More Than 11 million people on Pinterest
Pinterest isn't just another social media network. What appears to be the fastest-growing social media site ever has become a...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...