News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
eXelate launches new data management platform
A new release from eXelate may help advertisers retain more control over online campaigns. Called DataLinX, the data management platform is set up to help monitor website latency, offer pixel free integrations - so no cookies are needed - and give publishers more transparent data.
The new platform allows brands to:
• Detect and monitor third party tage
• Have 'plug and play' access to eXelate's data sources
• Enable 'pixeless' integration with DSPs, ad networks, etc.
"With the launch of our DataLinX data management platform with DataShield technology, eXelate is reinforcing our commitment to protecting and enhancing the value of one of a publisher's most valuable assets - their data," said Mark Zagorski, CEO, eXelate. "We are standing up for publishers and empowering them to claim the revenue that is rightfully theirs with DataLinX."
Since the FTC's promise to looking into data collection and use late in 2010 marketers have been abuzz with what will be considered fair play and what will not. Although the FTC is still considering what is and is not allowed, it makes sense for advertisers and publishers to begin preparations now. Platforms which ensure privacy and transparency make sense.
"Ensuring that consumers have a positive experience with our brand is critical to my business. As the worldwide leader in online vacation rentals, it's that simple," said Steven Goldberg, Vice President and General Manager of Advertising Sales and Strategy for HomeAway, an initial user of the new platform. "[This solution] centralizes all tags running across our web site, helps mitigate against slow page load, and provides insight to problematic tags."
The platform is integrated with eXelate's 200 publishers, reached more than 200 million unique US users and powering 20 billion real-time, privacy compliant data connections per month.
- Release leaves power of the brand with the brand
- Pinterest improves product engagement with Rich Pins
- ONS data reveals the U.K.'s 7.1 million disconnected
- Twitter launches lead generation tool
- uTest's Apphance shows 10 times more sessions
- New social network to connection non-corp types
- Elance: Remote hiring sees 60% jump
- Engajer integrates to LinkedIn
Featured White Papers
- 54 Examples of Brilliant Homepage Design
For any given company, the homepage is its virtual front door - and face to the world. If a new...
- Learn How to Increase Traffic, Leads and Sales By Reaching More Than 11 million people on Pinterest
Pinterest isn't just another social media network. What appears to be the fastest-growing social media site ever has become a...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...