News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
March 10, 2011 Archive
Social Marketing | March 10, 2011
Over the 2010 holiday season consumers pushed into the ecommerce space in droves, driving more than $32 billion in online sales. But more than sales, consumers began sharing information about etailers through their social networks. From out of stock notices to the best deals, social commerce made huge strides in 2010; those trends are expected to continue through 2011. >>
Email Marketing | March 10, 2011
Marketers wondering what all of the analytics across all of the advertising platforms means may get better insight from Responsys. The email marketing hub has partnered with Adobe to help email marketers better response rates - and better understand what is appealing to consumers on their lists. >>
Advertising | March 10, 2011
When it comes to one sector of the online space, serving ads over and over isn't cost effective. According to a new report from MediaMind, up to 60% of ads from the financial sector are wasted on consumers - because multiple exposures don't work for this segment. Researchers found that first impressions are the best bet for financial marketers. >>
- Commuters highly engaged and active mobile audience for brands, retailers
- We2 to connect NYC's retailers and consumers via 'social WiFi'
- Consumers rate email as most relevant and accurate of all channels
- Research: Silver surfers feel undervalued by retailers
- Global PC sales fall for sixth consecutive quarter
- Releases evaluate content, make file sharing simpler
- Responsys: Mobile pushing conversions
- How to build loyalty through games
Featured White Papers
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...
- 10 Tips to Make your Facebook Content Newsfeed-Worthy
There's only one surefire way to reach the heart of your Facebook Fans: the newsfeed. And for brands, that means...
- Benefits of Web Self-Service
Customers want to solve their issues quickly and easily on the Web. Here we provide 3 recommended capabilities to invest...
- Google Hummingbird - The Marketer's Guide
Hummingbird is the most dramatic change that the Google search algorithm has seen in well over a decade....
- Worksheet: Are You Ready for Marketing Automation?
Use this worksheet to determine if your company is ready to use marketing automation. Regardless of your score, there's good...
- Wiley's Modern Marketing Book Bundle - A Free 163 Page Sampler
This Wiley e-book bundle includes selected materials from 6 recently published titles in Wiley's expansive catalog of titles. The material...
- 5 Recurring Revenue Growth Secrets
Your existing customers are the lifeblood of your business and the revenue that they provide is your most profitable. Why...