News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
March 10, 2011 Archive
Social Marketing | March 10, 2011
Over the 2010 holiday season consumers pushed into the ecommerce space in droves, driving more than $32 billion in online sales. But more than sales, consumers began sharing information about etailers through their social networks. From out of stock notices to the best deals, social commerce made huge strides in 2010; those trends are expected to continue through 2011. >>
Email Marketing | March 10, 2011
Marketers wondering what all of the analytics across all of the advertising platforms means may get better insight from Responsys. The email marketing hub has partnered with Adobe to help email marketers better response rates - and better understand what is appealing to consumers on their lists. >>
Advertising | March 10, 2011
When it comes to one sector of the online space, serving ads over and over isn't cost effective. According to a new report from MediaMind, up to 60% of ads from the financial sector are wasted on consumers - because multiple exposures don't work for this segment. Researchers found that first impressions are the best bet for financial marketers. >>
- Nielsen reveals habits of second-screeners
- Why your coupons need mobile
- Jivox, vSplash push interactivity with platforms
- Younger B2B buyers' online purchase behavior ignored by suppliers
- Portrait of an affluent consumer
- U.S.: 41 billion online videos watched in May
- Accenture: Execs have tech, need talent to make sense of data
- Study: More people working on home To-Dos from work
Featured White Papers
- Transforming Brands into Media Outlets
Storytelling has been around forever, but businesses today need to capitalize on a variety of new tools to tell their...
- 8 Key Plays For Sales Success
Pull ahead of your competition by learning best practices for incorporating these new technologies into your daily sales & marketing...
- How to Drive More Traffic Without Increasing Budget
Counterfeiters are adept at mimicking top brands' digital marketing strategies by building pay per click (PPC) campaigns that exploit both...
- Explain What You Do: How a simple explainer video increased online conversion by 20%
In this case study we examine the explainer video for Inbenta, a natural language processing service operating in a highly...
- 7 Reasons To Consider Responsive Design For Your Companys Next Generation Website
In this white paper, learn the 7 reasons to consider responsive design for your company's next generation website. With the...
- Forrester Report: Digital Customer Experience Trends to Watch 2013
Digital touchpoints support an increasingly large percentage of the overall customer experience. 2012 saw the emergence of several important digital...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...