News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Adap.tv offering analyzes content for brand safety
The video space is one online category where brands need to be, but many are leery of being associated with content which could be potentially harmful to their brand. Enter a new solution from Adap.tv, which analyzes video content for context to help brands better ensure that the content they sponsor is appropriate.
Called Brand Impact, the Adap.tv solution makes it simpler for brands to increase their video effectiveness. The solution prevents ads from being placed alongside content which could be harmful to the brand and enables real time metrics to optimize campaigns. Adap.tv is partnering with Affine Systems to determine the context of video content and will leverage Vizu's Ad Catalyst to track and measure campaign effectiveness.
"Our customers are telling us they want brand safety, advanced targeting, increased measurability and verification for their online video ad campaigns," said Toby Gabriner, President of Adap.tv. "Through partnerships with industry leaders such as Affine Systems and Vizu, as well as built in tools, we provide brands with the necessary technologies to make online video advertising easy, targeted and impactful."
The platform will also:
• Verify URLs to determine that advertisers campaigns run only on specific websites
• Access only premium advertising inventory
• Allow brands to utilize audience verification tools to target consumers in the video space
According to the latest comScore research, 84% of the US online audience is now watching online video clips. Nearly 14 hours of video content were served in July as consumers watched more than 5.2 billion clips served. Along with original content from broadcasters and the general public, 3.6 billion video ads were served to viewers. comScore reports that video ads now account for 9.8% of all videos viewed and about 0.9% of the total time spent with video.
- Study: Most want loyalty to be mobile
- Expert: Data key to video strategy
- Study: Half of loyalty club members want retail redemption options
- Unilever to up digital spend following display ad trial
- FreeWheel: Video ad views up 24% YoY
- Report: Post-purchase contact key for future engagement
- Ad Roundup: Customer-focused releases
- UK retailers need to improve returns process
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...