News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
LucidMedia DSP offers preemptive brand safety
A new level to your brand's safety on the Internet is being released today from LucidMedia's DSP. The offering gives brand marketers the ability to anticipate inappropriate content in real-time and before they purchase media for campaigns.
"...We believe the value to be unlocked is significant, partifularly as traditional offline brands become more comfortable with the genuine accountability that preemptive brand safety can provide," said Ajay Sravanapudi, CEO and Founder of LucidMedia. "Preemptive protection for brand advertisers is hard to do, but we believe it's absolutely critical for advertisers and agencies to have this capability, especially for traditional big brands to more fully trust and embrace online advertising while increasing efficiency."
The platform pre-screens online inventory, detecting potentially inappropriate content through thousands of categories. Marketers set their own criteria for what is or is not objectionable, depending on the brand's promise to consumers, giving brands more control over what can and cannot be accepted into the system. Some advertisers, for example Pillsbury, will have more criteria for objectionable content than, for example, Victoria's Secret. By blocking content according to a brand's preferences, the way is cleared for more targeted and sensitive advertising.
Since launching the demand side platform earlier this year, LucidMedia has partnered with AlmondNet, eXelate and BlueKai to share targeting information with marketers. Through better targeting and now with brand protection in place, direct marketers should have more control in the online space.
Demand side platforms aren't new to the online space, but more and more brands are turning to DSPs because of the decreased marketing costs associated with creating, launching and adjust ad campaigns on their own.
- Olfactory device for mobile phones not to be sniffed at
- Report reveals impact of slow load times on brand perception
- Print catalogs continue to drive sales in Australia
- Study: Shoppers more focused on the end-game
- Adchemy release pulls keywords from branded content
- RocketLawyer: SMBs looking forward to 2014
- Survey: Marketers facing disconnect with content creation
- Nearly half of consumers believe mobile marketing messages are irrelevant, useless
Featured White Papers
- 6 Step Roadmap to Engaging Customers With Social Media
For a growing number of consumers, social media is the preferred means of gathering product information and interacting with companies....
- The Making of a YouTube Blockbuster: 10 YouTube Blockbusters
You want to create the next viral video. Sure, who doesn't? But you knowing that videos "go viral" organically, not...
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...