News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Three partners agree to share info with LucidMedia's DSP
The information provided to marketers using LucidMedia's demand-side platform (DSP) will soon have much more impact, thanks to new partnerships with the company. eXelate, AlmondNet and BlueKai have all agreed to share information through the DSP, giving marketers much more access to audience targeting.
The additions should give marketers a leg up on behavioral and contextual targeting as well as segment-based information.
"As we continue to expand the LucidMedia DSP, we believe that offering our growing base of direct advertisers and agencies a singular access point to resources from these three market leaders will be invaluable, especially when integrated with our own deep base of patented contextualization and targeting technologies," said Ajay Sravanapudi, LucidMedia Founder and CEO.
The partnership with AlmondNet focuses on search keyword and audience segmentation. AlmondNet aggregates and categorizes this data from more than 100 million consumers and then scales the information to be used within ad networks, exchanges and DSPs.
"LucidMedia's advertisers will now have access to...custom keyword-driven segments of targeting data, allowing them to more accurately target their specific audiences in real-time as well as receive feedback on ad performance," said Michael Benedek, president of AlmondNet's Online Data Division.
The partnership with BlueKai gives LucidMedia advertisers access to more than 160 million unique in-market travel, retail, finance and automotive category consumers.
Finally, the eXelate addition will give marketers deeper targeting information to help propel shoppers through the purchase funnel. eXelate's data offers insight into demographic, consumer interests and purchase intent.
- Report: Over half of Millennials have or will use Bots
- Report: Finances key to engaging Boomers
- Top 3 tips to strengthen travel-based ad strategy
- Report IDs differences in how people use social
- Ad Roundup: Platform expansions and a partnership
- Survey: Hispanic SMBs show strong optimism
- Ad Roundup: Partnership, integration to bring brands more
- Report: Super Bowl ads drove traffic into stores
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...