News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Rising Tide Co-Op launches ASq video format
A new video advertising format offers consumers more choices in their ads. Called ASq, the format gives consumers the option of choosing one of three pre-roll video ads. Digital video ad platform Panache, along with the Publicis Groupe's VivaKi hub have partnered with other video pioneers to create and develop the ASq option.
In addition to giving consumers more options in the type or message of video ads, the ad format should help content owners and publishers by streamlining the scheduling and tracking of online campaigns. ASq ads will be served by The Rising Tide Co-Op, of which Panache and VivaKi are partners. Ads can be tested prior to launch. Marketers interested in the ASq formatted ads must first integrate their video players with Panache's platform.
Allowing consumers to choose their content is a unique idea in the online space. While many marketers or targeting solutions have allowed consumers to opt-in to different types of ads or branded information, the ability to choose a specific ad message at a specific moment should help to more deeply engage video viewers.
"VivaKi and The Rising Tide Co-Op's industry-wide initiative will help standardize a pipeline for digital video advertising spend, enabling scalable innovation as the industry identifies optimal ad experiences for Internet-distributed video," said Steve Robinson, CEO, Panache. "Panache's business was built working with publishers' player engineering, ad operations, and sales teams. We are bringing that experience to the Co-Op to make publisher enablement for buy-side ad spend fast and easy."
The Rising Tide Co-Op includes Panache, VivaKi, Tidal TV, Visible Measures and Vindico.
- Top 3 tips for better channel optimization
- Study: Sales, marketing disconnect resulting in bad customer experience
- UK businesses failing to consistently and effectively employ social for customer support
- How to tell if interactions are successful or not
- Report: In case of emergency, try cell
- Retailers failing to maximize use of social shopping websites
- Home pages of retail websites failing to load fast enough
- U.K. ecommerce websites improve delivery options to tap overseas customers
Featured White Papers
- What Sales Should REALLY Expect from Marketing Automation
In this Deep Dive we will explore what sales leaders should actually be demanding from marketing automation tools. In fact,...
- Learn the True Importance of Global Brand Management
Effective branding has always been an important part of business and is an especially important component of the customer experience,...
- 10 Best Practices for a Successful Digital Asset Management Implementation
Rich media and digital content are pervasive in organizations and continue to grow exponentially. Every aspect of the business world...
- Why The Smartest Marketers Have External Writing Teams
A successful content strategy includes many moving parts: content planning, content creation, content promotion, measuring your content's performance and optimizing...