News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Rising Tide Co-Op launches ASq video format
A new video advertising format offers consumers more choices in their ads. Called ASq, the format gives consumers the option of choosing one of three pre-roll video ads. Digital video ad platform Panache, along with the Publicis Groupe's VivaKi hub have partnered with other video pioneers to create and develop the ASq option.
In addition to giving consumers more options in the type or message of video ads, the ad format should help content owners and publishers by streamlining the scheduling and tracking of online campaigns. ASq ads will be served by The Rising Tide Co-Op, of which Panache and VivaKi are partners. Ads can be tested prior to launch. Marketers interested in the ASq formatted ads must first integrate their video players with Panache's platform.
Allowing consumers to choose their content is a unique idea in the online space. While many marketers or targeting solutions have allowed consumers to opt-in to different types of ads or branded information, the ability to choose a specific ad message at a specific moment should help to more deeply engage video viewers.
"VivaKi and The Rising Tide Co-Op's industry-wide initiative will help standardize a pipeline for digital video advertising spend, enabling scalable innovation as the industry identifies optimal ad experiences for Internet-distributed video," said Steve Robinson, CEO, Panache. "Panache's business was built working with publishers' player engineering, ad operations, and sales teams. We are bringing that experience to the Co-Op to make publisher enablement for buy-side ad spend fast and easy."
The Rising Tide Co-Op includes Panache, VivaKi, Tidal TV, Visible Measures and Vindico.
- Pinterest introduces new search tool to attract men to the network
- Study: Dirty Data a problem for marketers
- Top 3 things consumers really want from brands
- Surveys: Why social, mobile might rule the Super Bowl
- How new data collection techniques may impact your business
- Photographs among Brits' most treasured possessions
- Restaurant tech can leave servers more time to focus on dining experience
- NRF forecasts bigger spending this Valentine's Day
Featured White Papers
- 6 Blueprints for Social Network Success
The Big 6 social networks offer tremendous marketing opportunites--and each one is very different. That's why Spredfast has assembled our...
- CRM's Dirty Little Secret: How to Avoid CRM Sticker Shock
The way companies use and pay for customer relationship management software has changed significantly over the past decade. Moving from...