News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Rising Tide Co-Op launches ASq video format
A new video advertising format offers consumers more choices in their ads. Called ASq, the format gives consumers the option of choosing one of three pre-roll video ads. Digital video ad platform Panache, along with the Publicis Groupe's VivaKi hub have partnered with other video pioneers to create and develop the ASq option.
In addition to giving consumers more options in the type or message of video ads, the ad format should help content owners and publishers by streamlining the scheduling and tracking of online campaigns. ASq ads will be served by The Rising Tide Co-Op, of which Panache and VivaKi are partners. Ads can be tested prior to launch. Marketers interested in the ASq formatted ads must first integrate their video players with Panache's platform.
Allowing consumers to choose their content is a unique idea in the online space. While many marketers or targeting solutions have allowed consumers to opt-in to different types of ads or branded information, the ability to choose a specific ad message at a specific moment should help to more deeply engage video viewers.
"VivaKi and The Rising Tide Co-Op's industry-wide initiative will help standardize a pipeline for digital video advertising spend, enabling scalable innovation as the industry identifies optimal ad experiences for Internet-distributed video," said Steve Robinson, CEO, Panache. "Panache's business was built working with publishers' player engineering, ad operations, and sales teams. We are bringing that experience to the Co-Op to make publisher enablement for buy-side ad spend fast and easy."
The Rising Tide Co-Op includes Panache, VivaKi, Tidal TV, Visible Measures and Vindico.
- Gigya: Facebook winning for logins
- Community Q&A: Do you need it? And how to use it
- Study: SMBs bride personal achievement over money
- DMA (UK) poll reveals most 'marketing friendly' social network
- LinkedIn: 300 million connected, 3 billion to go
- Kenshoo: Paid search continues double-digit yearly growth
- New platform uses social components to increase engagement
- How Facebook, AdWords can work together
Featured White Papers
- Marketing Automation Simplified : The Small Guide to Big Ideas
Marketers are increasingly enhancing their understanding of how data can fuel the delivery of meaningful interactions. This access to vast...
- Is your web site creating sales tax risk?
Answer 3 questions to learn....
- How to Properly Structure Your Social Program for Success
Most big brands structure their social program around business goals, however, sometimes there is a disconnect between the goals and...
- Email Device Report 2014: How Are Your Customers Viewing Email?
The Q4 2013 findings reveal that consumers are rapidly moving from desktops to mobile devices when it comes to opening...