News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Updated platform gives access to advanced SEO toolkit
Research is the key to every ad campaign. But some research is simpler to conduct than other forms of research. WordStream has updated their PPC and SEO platform to include custom keyword research, analytics and optimization tools which should help search marketers convert more consumers.
Called WordStream for SEO, the suite of tools analyzes and suggests keywords by layering metrics and grouping keywords. This helps the tool to move quickly, giving marketers results in a more timely fashion. There are also plug-ins which can be used by bloggers, giving content producers the ability to focus in on specific words or phrases.
"The Blog SEO plugin is the next step in the evolution of smarter SEO tools, and is a must for anyone who creates Web copy on a regular basis, be it a marketer, blogger, PR professional or social media marketer," said Larry Kim, Founder and Vice President of Product Development at WordStream. "By integrating keyword research with content authoring, this tool helps make your copy more powerful, compelling and SEO-friendly, so it gets found by search engines and persuades more people to take action."
The tools will personalize results by mining website data, analyze keywords according to actual site visits or other campaign goals and will organize keywords, giving marketers greater access to segmentation.
According to a recent eMarketer report the overall online ad spend (US) is expected to increase by about 5% in 2010, with search leading the way. The search spend is expected to increase by about 15% this year. Display is expected to see a 13% increase and digital video, a subset of the display category, is expected to grow by about 30%.
- How Facebook, AdWords can work together
- Study: Tuesday/Thursday are best days for sharing
- Survey: Bitcoin making more waves
- How predictive tech may simplify engagement
- Survey: Mobiles look to devices before, during, after shopping
- Study: Live TV still trumps time-shifted
- Brands: How to make the most of ad placement
- Avoidance a big reason for blocking calls
Featured White Papers
- Marketing Automation Simplified : The Small Guide to Big Ideas
Marketers are increasingly enhancing their understanding of how data can fuel the delivery of meaningful interactions. This access to vast...
- Is your web site creating sales tax risk?
Answer 3 questions to learn....
- How to Properly Structure Your Social Program for Success
Most big brands structure their social program around business goals, however, sometimes there is a disconnect between the goals and...
- Email Device Report 2014: How Are Your Customers Viewing Email?
The Q4 2013 findings reveal that consumers are rapidly moving from desktops to mobile devices when it comes to opening...