News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Updated platform gives access to advanced SEO toolkit
Research is the key to every ad campaign. But some research is simpler to conduct than other forms of research. WordStream has updated their PPC and SEO platform to include custom keyword research, analytics and optimization tools which should help search marketers convert more consumers.
Called WordStream for SEO, the suite of tools analyzes and suggests keywords by layering metrics and grouping keywords. This helps the tool to move quickly, giving marketers results in a more timely fashion. There are also plug-ins which can be used by bloggers, giving content producers the ability to focus in on specific words or phrases.
"The Blog SEO plugin is the next step in the evolution of smarter SEO tools, and is a must for anyone who creates Web copy on a regular basis, be it a marketer, blogger, PR professional or social media marketer," said Larry Kim, Founder and Vice President of Product Development at WordStream. "By integrating keyword research with content authoring, this tool helps make your copy more powerful, compelling and SEO-friendly, so it gets found by search engines and persuades more people to take action."
The tools will personalize results by mining website data, analyze keywords according to actual site visits or other campaign goals and will organize keywords, giving marketers greater access to segmentation.
According to a recent eMarketer report the overall online ad spend (US) is expected to increase by about 5% in 2010, with search leading the way. The search spend is expected to increase by about 15% this year. Display is expected to see a 13% increase and digital video, a subset of the display category, is expected to grow by about 30%.
- Social media's role as a shopping aid rising
- Twitter's top tips for reality TV hashtags
- Less than 1 in 10 hotel reservations made via mobile in 2014
- Millennials want convenient, functional and relevant mobile app experience
- Travel Forecast: European Vacations Coming
- Top 3 tips to better engage Hispanic consumers
- YouTube announced 80% YoY mobile growth
- 40% of public relations workers use, but do not engage with, social media
Featured White Papers
- Gain Real-time email competitive intelligence with this video
Watch this short webinar today and see for yourself how you can gain access to email competitive data, real-time inbox...
- Digital Marketing: Are You Ready to Go Agile? (Best Practices)
Digital marketing isn't just about the channel, it's the mechanism by which people are creating and sharing experiences; engaging not...
- Design Matters: How To Create The Optimal Mobile Shopping Experience
Over two-thirds of US consumers under 50 say they would be happy if shopping evolved into a mobile-only experience, recent...