News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Updated platform gives access to advanced SEO toolkit
Research is the key to every ad campaign. But some research is simpler to conduct than other forms of research. WordStream has updated their PPC and SEO platform to include custom keyword research, analytics and optimization tools which should help search marketers convert more consumers.
Called WordStream for SEO, the suite of tools analyzes and suggests keywords by layering metrics and grouping keywords. This helps the tool to move quickly, giving marketers results in a more timely fashion. There are also plug-ins which can be used by bloggers, giving content producers the ability to focus in on specific words or phrases.
"The Blog SEO plugin is the next step in the evolution of smarter SEO tools, and is a must for anyone who creates Web copy on a regular basis, be it a marketer, blogger, PR professional or social media marketer," said Larry Kim, Founder and Vice President of Product Development at WordStream. "By integrating keyword research with content authoring, this tool helps make your copy more powerful, compelling and SEO-friendly, so it gets found by search engines and persuades more people to take action."
The tools will personalize results by mining website data, analyze keywords according to actual site visits or other campaign goals and will organize keywords, giving marketers greater access to segmentation.
According to a recent eMarketer report the overall online ad spend (US) is expected to increase by about 5% in 2010, with search leading the way. The search spend is expected to increase by about 15% this year. Display is expected to see a 13% increase and digital video, a subset of the display category, is expected to grow by about 30%.
- Survey: Productivity software helping SMBs communicate
- How to use community Q&A to increase your reach
- How to use organic social posts to reach non-fans
- Keyword carelessness inhibiting UK travel brands' discoverability in App Store
- Android ahead of iOS in mobile ad traffic
- BrightRoll, Marketron announcements offer more measurement
- Study: SMBs turning to multi-channel to engage
- Young adults more likely to Facebook their dining experience than review it
Featured White Papers
- "Abandon Cart Emails" - Why We Don't Buy
For this paper, sponsored by Magento and Bronto Software, over 1,000 online shoppers were surveyed about their awareness of shopping...
- Learn 5 Ways the Cloud Will Enhance Your Professional Life in 2014
In 2013, we finally understood the cloud. Now we're ready to make the most of it. Online file sharing can...
- Users Hate to Wait: 8 Timely Tips for Speeding Up Your Website
Statistic after statistic shows that even a millisecond delay on your website can prevent you from converting customers, cost a...