News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
February 15, 2010 Archive
Ecommerce | February 15, 2010
One of the U.K.'s largest supermarket chains, Sainsbury's, has partnered with Yahoo to enable online advertisers to target consumers according to purchases made using their Nectar loyalty card. >>
Social Marketing | February 15, 2010
Under half of Britain's retailers have some sort of social media presence, according to new research from dotCommerce, and of those that do few are making the most of the channel. >>
Blogs & Content | February 15, 2010
Event marketing is not a new thing in the world of advertising. Brands and marketers have used big events to engage consumers as long as events - from World's Fairs to the Olympics - have become popularized. But this year marketers have an even bigger opportunity to rise - or fall - with the first 'always on' event functionality. >>
Ecommerce | February 15, 2010
Consumers are carrying out much of their car purchase research online which is why many car dealers are putting more of their marketing budgets into digital activity, according to recent research. However, not all car dealers are maximizing their listings. >>
Advertising | February 15, 2010
It is no secret that the readership of newspapers may be switching to a primarily online readership. Now, news that coupon clipping is also moving online. According to the latest research from Coupons.com for the first time digital coupon growth outpaced newspaper coupon growth by a margin of 10 to 1. >>
- App Store hits 50 billion milestone, Google Play not far behind
- IBM: Mother's Day shopping goes mobile
- Service industry occupations not safe from technology
- How webrooming is taking over ecommerce
- Report: Strong digital presence key to success
- Report: SMBs falling behind in tech
- Mobile the boost loyalty programs need
- British Land: UK retail stores must adapt or die
Featured White Papers
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...
- The Essential Guide to Internet Marketing
Learn the latest tips and tricks to online marketing by downloading the latest edition of our most popular ebook! Whether...
- Smarter Service: The Contact Center of the Future
Today's consumers expect better service, better products, and better communication with retailers. Without a single view of the customer across...
- 9 Reasons Why Your Email Campaign Is Failing
When you analyze your email marketing program, what is your email data telling you? Measuring your data can be difficult,...
- Deliver Extraordinary Customer Experience
Competition is fierce in today's economy and customers know this. They can easily search the Internet to find companies that...