News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Jivox expands platform to include consumer interactions
Marketers who want to see consumers interacting online may find help from Jivox's expanded platform. The addition gives marketers the ability to add interactive nodules to in-stream and in-banner video ads. By giving consumers the ability to interact at the ad level marketers can increase engagement.
The expanded platform also gives marketers the ability to embed interactive ads on social networking hubs, giving the ads a better chance at going viral.
"The Internet has changed from a passive medium to an active medium where you can go to interact and engage with information. Our new interactivity and sharing capabilities tap into this shift, turning online video ads into powerful vehicles for direct response, social recommendations and immediate product discovery. The end result is a better-informed, more engaged customer, improved ad performance and ultimately higher ROI on video ad campaigns," said Diaz Nesamoney, CEO of Jivox.
The platform works by turning typical online video ads into interactive apps. Within the ads marketers can add Flash or HTML apps giving consumers the ability to click, play or share from the video player. Because consumers don't have to leave the player the engagement level increases. Marketers can also measure how consumers are interacting with the ads, giving them a better idea of how the campaign is faring.
What type of activities can be added:
• A real estate marketer could add a virtual home tour
• An etailer could map a physical store location
• Concert promoters can add video clips
• Add trivia or quizzes
• Request more information from a marketer
- Elance: Remote hiring sees 60% jump
- Engajer integrates to LinkedIn
- JiWire: Mobile engaging travel consumers
- Drama, inane ramblings and parents turn teens off Facebook
- Survey: UK consumers re-think loyalty to brands
- PPA: Digital magazines boost demand for print editions
- Tapjoy: Ad engagements preferred by mobiles
- European silver surfers' media consumption moving online
Featured White Papers
- Learn How to Increase Traffic, Leads and Sales By Reaching More Than 11 million people on Pinterest
Pinterest isn't just another social media network. What appears to be the fastest-growing social media site ever has become a...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...