News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Flimp Media, iPost partner for video email
When it comes to online video many marketers want it but few know exactly what to do with it. A partnership between rich media developer Flimp Media and email analytics firm iPost could help by giving marketers a simple way to integrate email and video. The platform will use iPost's predictive analysis unit to build, distribute and track email campaigns while at the same time harnessing Flimp's video landing page solution.
This should help to more deeply engage consumers by giving a more direct email to video link. Using the new platform email marketers can easily create 'audiovisual landing pages' as well as video emails so that consumers have that rich media engagement without the need to click through several pages to obtain engagement.
"Email marketing remains the most cost-effective and efficient way for brands to engage customers," said John Janetos, vice president of business development and marketing, iPost. "By bringing together iPost's email marketing solutions with Flimp Media's video landing page solution we add another layer of engagement that will help marketers further improve their conversion rates with customers."
Although the new platform will help marketers integrate video and email marketers must remember one rule: content is still the key. Simply adding on a generic video will not engage the consumer any more than Tweeting a brand's tagline will generate more social hits. The content between any rich media and email should be filled with added value. Rather than sending the consumer a commercial, for example, a smart marketer will use a video showing alternative uses for a product or successful reviews from satisfied customers.
- What Twitter's roll-out of Periscope ads means for digital brands
- Ad Roundup: Tools to connect shoppers
- Top 3 tips for B2B brands to harness purchasing power
- Channel 4 video-on-demand ads address viewer by name
- IAB: 2016 Internet ad spend breaks records
- Marketers say their role is to collect, not analyze, customer data
- Two-thirds of US, UK consumers worried about how brands use personal data
- Study: Marketers overwhelmed with data
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...