News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Grocery chain taps Coupons.com for coupon gallery
Coupons just keep getting more important to consumers, which has more and more brands either creating coupons or offering branded coupons for redemption in their stores and websites. The latest partnership sees Coupons.com powering a coupon gallery for the A&P grocery store chain; A&P flagship stores include Pathmark, The Food Emporium and Waldbaum's.
Steven Boal, CEO of Coupons.com Incorporated said, "More and more consumers are turning to the Internet as a source for budget-stretching offers and A&P is giving them the savings they are looking for."
What is the incentive to offering a coupon? Consumer loyalty is one. Research has shown that, in the tight economy, consumers are clipping more coupons from newspapers, searching for more coupons online and saving more coupon codes to mobiles to be used at grocery or retail chains. By offering a coupon, brands have the chance to 'tell' consumers that their choices are appreciated.
"Today's value-conscious consumer is looking for more savings," said Jennifer MacLeod, Senior Vice President, Marketing & Communications, The Great Atlantic & Pacific Tea Company, Inc. (A&P). "Shoppers will find significant savings in our coupon galleries which have been developed to provide our customers with hundreds of dollars worth of savings on the products they buy most throughout our stores."
The coupon galleries are available on A&P branded websites and offer savings throughout the store departments, which should interest consumers. By offering coupons online, stores give consumers the ability to search, clip and save on their own schedule. They don't have to wait for a Sunday supplement or put coupons in a 'safe place' which is invariably forgotten on shopping day.
- Adchemy release pulls keywords from branded content
- RocketLawyer: SMBs looking forward to 2014
- Survey: Marketers facing disconnect with content creation
- Nearly half of consumers believe mobile marketing messages are irrelevant, useless
- Bazaarvoice points the way to authentic reviews
- Top 3 design tips for mobile email
- Cyber Monday: Hottest ever revenue day
- Long? Short? Which headline length generates the most click-throughs?
Featured White Papers
- 6 Step Roadmap to Engaging Customers With Social Media
For a growing number of consumers, social media is the preferred means of gathering product information and interacting with companies....
- The Making of a YouTube Blockbuster: 10 YouTube Blockbusters
You want to create the next viral video. Sure, who doesn't? But you knowing that videos "go viral" organically, not...
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...