News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Grocery chain taps Coupons.com for coupon gallery
Coupons just keep getting more important to consumers, which has more and more brands either creating coupons or offering branded coupons for redemption in their stores and websites. The latest partnership sees Coupons.com powering a coupon gallery for the A&P grocery store chain; A&P flagship stores include Pathmark, The Food Emporium and Waldbaum's.
Steven Boal, CEO of Coupons.com Incorporated said, "More and more consumers are turning to the Internet as a source for budget-stretching offers and A&P is giving them the savings they are looking for."
What is the incentive to offering a coupon? Consumer loyalty is one. Research has shown that, in the tight economy, consumers are clipping more coupons from newspapers, searching for more coupons online and saving more coupon codes to mobiles to be used at grocery or retail chains. By offering a coupon, brands have the chance to 'tell' consumers that their choices are appreciated.
"Today's value-conscious consumer is looking for more savings," said Jennifer MacLeod, Senior Vice President, Marketing & Communications, The Great Atlantic & Pacific Tea Company, Inc. (A&P). "Shoppers will find significant savings in our coupon galleries which have been developed to provide our customers with hundreds of dollars worth of savings on the products they buy most throughout our stores."
The coupon galleries are available on A&P branded websites and offer savings throughout the store departments, which should interest consumers. By offering coupons online, stores give consumers the ability to search, clip and save on their own schedule. They don't have to wait for a Sunday supplement or put coupons in a 'safe place' which is invariably forgotten on shopping day.
- Drama, inane ramblings and parents turn teens off Facebook
- Survey: UK consumers re-think loyalty to brands
- PPA: Digital magazines boost demand for print editions
- Tapjoy: Ad engagements preferred by mobiles
- European silver surfers' media consumption moving online
- Social sharing call-to-action in digital ads drives consumer interaction
- Google Play in-app sales rise 700% YoY
- comScore: Desktop spending up 13% YoY
Featured White Papers
- Learn How to Increase Traffic, Leads and Sales By Reaching More Than 11 million people on Pinterest
Pinterest isn't just another social media network. What appears to be the fastest-growing social media site ever has become a...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...