News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
BrandShield tool protects from inappropriate content
In the new year, marketers will have help in protecting brand from inappropriate content. The newly released BrandSafe tool from DoubleVerify helps to block advertisements from appearing next to content which can be harmful to brand image or message. Although some brands can be more experimental or lenient toward certain types of content, many brands must be vigilant about how and where their ads are seen.
Ad placement can be equally good or bad, depending on the adjacent content. Relevant content has been shown to deepen consumers' engagement level, pushing more clicks and conversions. The problem is that not all relevant content is brand-safe and placement which is inappropriate can reflect badly on the brand.
The big benefit to the DoubleVerify platform is that it delivers real time, scalable information to brand marketers with which to make their decisions.
"Built on top of our existing robust and scalable verification infrastructure and working closely with our customers, we've now met this goal," said Oren Netzer, Co-Founder and CEO of DoubleVerify. "Real-time inappropriate content prevention changes the playing field and significantly reduces advertiser exposure to this threat to their brand equity and ROI."
The solution also helps in the deliverability of some ads. According to the company up to 70% of ads are block because of nested IFRAMES, a code which some ad solutions have trouble with; because the Nested IFRAMES cannot identify ads, many are blocked and never delivered. The BrandSafe platform recognized the Nested IFRAMES, pushes through and delivers the ad.
- European silver surfers' media consumption moving online
- Social sharing call-to-action in digital ads drives consumer interaction
- Google Play in-app sales rise 700% YoY
- comScore: Desktop spending up 13% YoY
- Report: More money to focus on branded content
- Ads on YouTube grow but TV ads considered more effective
- Online preferred shopping environment of affluent consumers
- Top 3 tips to improve webrooming abilities
Featured White Papers
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...
- The Essential Guide to Internet Marketing
Learn the latest tips and tricks to online marketing by downloading the latest edition of our most popular ebook! Whether...
- Smarter Service: The Contact Center of the Future
Today's consumers expect better service, better products, and better communication with retailers. Without a single view of the customer across...
- 9 Reasons Why Your Email Campaign Is Failing
When you analyze your email marketing program, what is your email data telling you? Measuring your data can be difficult,...
- Deliver Extraordinary Customer Experience
Competition is fierce in today's economy and customers know this. They can easily search the Internet to find companies that...