News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
New Jivox platform offers video, images and audio
Small businesses interested in video advertising but without a big advertising budget may be interested in a new platform from Jivox. Today the online video ad platform launches a new suite of tools to help small businesses compete in the video marketplace - by creating free ads.
Through the platform businesses can choose from a library of audio, images and video in the Jivox system to create free of paid ad campaigns. Marketers can use the tools to embed video clips within websites, blogs or social profiles, link to video clips in email marketing messages and upload the clips to video sharing sites. The videos produced can also upload to directory listing services.
"Using video is one of the best ways a local business can add life and richness to an online marketing campaign or company listing, and research shows that 25% of viewers who watch a marketing video go on to complete a purchase. Jivox makes it easy for any business to get started with this powerful medium," said Diaz Nesamoney, CEO of Jivox. "Jivox now provides all the essentials of video marketing for small businesses, so companies can easily and cost-effectively create compelling videos for use in every aspect of their marketing programs."
One of the most interesting tools, perhaps, is the Video Marketing Success Kit, which gives marketers practical advice about online video, a list of best practices for video and a strategy for creating effective video content to engage the online consumer. New customers who get started with the success kit will receive a $75 discount on a paid advertising campaign.
- Tapjoy: Ad engagements preferred by mobiles
- European silver surfers' media consumption moving online
- Social sharing call-to-action in digital ads drives consumer interaction
- Google Play in-app sales rise 700% YoY
- comScore: Desktop spending up 13% YoY
- Report: More ad dollars to focus on branded content
- Ads on YouTube grow but TV ads considered more effective
- Online preferred shopping environment of affluent consumers
Featured White Papers
- Learn How to Increase Traffic, Leads and Sales By Reaching More Than 11 million people on Pinterest
Pinterest isn't just another social media network. What appears to be the fastest-growing social media site ever has become a...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...