News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
New Jivox platform offers video, images and audio
Small businesses interested in video advertising but without a big advertising budget may be interested in a new platform from Jivox. Today the online video ad platform launches a new suite of tools to help small businesses compete in the video marketplace - by creating free ads.
Through the platform businesses can choose from a library of audio, images and video in the Jivox system to create free of paid ad campaigns. Marketers can use the tools to embed video clips within websites, blogs or social profiles, link to video clips in email marketing messages and upload the clips to video sharing sites. The videos produced can also upload to directory listing services.
"Using video is one of the best ways a local business can add life and richness to an online marketing campaign or company listing, and research shows that 25% of viewers who watch a marketing video go on to complete a purchase. Jivox makes it easy for any business to get started with this powerful medium," said Diaz Nesamoney, CEO of Jivox. "Jivox now provides all the essentials of video marketing for small businesses, so companies can easily and cost-effectively create compelling videos for use in every aspect of their marketing programs."
One of the most interesting tools, perhaps, is the Video Marketing Success Kit, which gives marketers practical advice about online video, a list of best practices for video and a strategy for creating effective video content to engage the online consumer. New customers who get started with the success kit will receive a $75 discount on a paid advertising campaign.
- Study: Shoppers more focused on the end-game
- Adchemy release pulls keywords from branded content
- RocketLawyer: SMBs looking forward to 2014
- Survey: Marketers facing disconnect with content creation
- Nearly half of consumers believe mobile marketing messages are irrelevant, useless
- Bazaarvoice points the way to authentic reviews
- Top 3 design tips for mobile email
- Cyber Monday: Hottest ever revenue day
Featured White Papers
- 6 Step Roadmap to Engaging Customers With Social Media
For a growing number of consumers, social media is the preferred means of gathering product information and interacting with companies....
- The Making of a YouTube Blockbuster: 10 YouTube Blockbusters
You want to create the next viral video. Sure, who doesn't? But you knowing that videos "go viral" organically, not...
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...