News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Jivox adds map-targeting and creation tools to ad suite
Online video advertising company Jivox is adding new services to their suite of video ad tools. With the new offerings local marketers can use map-based geographical targeting, ad creation templates and a new subscription plan to ease the cost of video advertising.
"Jivox helps companies tap the power of video advertising to reach local customers by offering a complete, self-service online platform to create, place, and track high-impact video ads at an affordable price," said Diaz Nesamoney, CEO of Jivox. "We're constantly soliciting feedback and listening to our customers in an effort to improve our service level, and these new features make it even easier to create and launch online video ad campaigns that are visually appealing, micro-targeted and highly effective."
Of the most use to local marketers will be the map-based geographical targeting tool. With it, marketers can place an interactive map within an ad, giving them the ability to target specific sections of a city or region; these maps can be saved and re-used with different campaigns. For local marketers with more than one physical location because they can quickly insert locations rather than finding and choosing specific zip codes for targeting use.
The next took is the QuickStart Ad Creator, which offers professionally created ads based on an already existing template. Marketers simply complete a series of prompts for ad text, logo insertion and once the ad is ready to go, quick changes can be made to adjust the ad as needed. With other quick creator type platforms, entirely new ads had to be created to adjust campaigns.
- Drama, inane ramblings and parents turn teens off Facebook
- Survey: UK consumers re-think loyalty to brands
- PPA: Digital magazines boost demand for print editions
- Tapjoy: Ad engagements preferred by mobiles
- European silver surfers' media consumption moving online
- Social sharing call-to-action in digital ads drives consumer interaction
- Google Play in-app sales rise 700% YoY
- comScore: Desktop spending up 13% YoY
Featured White Papers
- Learn How to Increase Traffic, Leads and Sales By Reaching More Than 11 million people on Pinterest
Pinterest isn't just another social media network. What appears to be the fastest-growing social media site ever has become a...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...