News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Silverpop: Drag and drop email solution
Want an easier way to create an email campaign? Silverpop believes they have it in the new Campaign Graphical User Intervface (GUI) which gives email marketers the ability to drag and drop campaign information into email much the way video editors can drag and drop into a video ad.
The GUI allows marketers to 'see' the different paths which sales leads can take depending on the content and layout of an email message. From single-track campaigns to complex, multiple track options, marketers can quickly make decisions about the content of their message.
Silverpop CEO Bill Nussey said, "Highly successful lead-management programs treat customers or prospects individually, creating unique dialogs that drive much higher responses, but these types of programs can be cumbersome to create and maintain. We did a lot of testing and worked with visual design experts to create a new approach, developing a drag-and-drop campaign management technology similar to popular consumer video editing tools."
The tool also makes it simpler to copy effective campaign elements into future campaigns.
Because the message can be more easily developed, marketers free up time to better manage the campaign as it goes from first run through end run. By better managing the campaign, marketers set themselves up to succeed because they can better nurture the potential leads in the system rather than reacting only after a lead becomes disengaged.
- Most media chiefs believe fake news is good for business
- Study: Trust, payments annoy marketplace sellers
- Expert: How RegTech will impact 2017
- Top 3 tips to improve your mobile video strategy
- SMBs bemoan relationship with their bank
- 92% of first-time website visitors are there for reasons other than to make a purchase
- Ad Roundup: Retail, ad solutions launched
- Expert IDs drivers for mobile video
Featured White Papers
- How to Deliver Content Your Employees Will Love to Share
Your employees are your greatest asset. It makes perfect sense that companies would double down on their own talent, empowering...