News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Silverpop: Drag and drop email solution
Want an easier way to create an email campaign? Silverpop believes they have it in the new Campaign Graphical User Intervface (GUI) which gives email marketers the ability to drag and drop campaign information into email much the way video editors can drag and drop into a video ad.
The GUI allows marketers to 'see' the different paths which sales leads can take depending on the content and layout of an email message. From single-track campaigns to complex, multiple track options, marketers can quickly make decisions about the content of their message.
Silverpop CEO Bill Nussey said, "Highly successful lead-management programs treat customers or prospects individually, creating unique dialogs that drive much higher responses, but these types of programs can be cumbersome to create and maintain. We did a lot of testing and worked with visual design experts to create a new approach, developing a drag-and-drop campaign management technology similar to popular consumer video editing tools."
The tool also makes it simpler to copy effective campaign elements into future campaigns.
Because the message can be more easily developed, marketers free up time to better manage the campaign as it goes from first run through end run. By better managing the campaign, marketers set themselves up to succeed because they can better nurture the potential leads in the system rather than reacting only after a lead becomes disengaged.
- Ad Roundup: Email and experience tools
- RichRelevance: Site Search key for shoppers
- How loyalty data can improve the shopper experience
- UK consumers will have 12 billion click-to-call conversations this year
- Consumers to brands: Don't call me maybe
- Brands risk reputation when delivery speeds do not match purchaser expectations
- Ad experience improves but ad blocking still rising
- Research reveals power of user-generated images in reviews
Featured White Papers
- The Keys to a 'Stop 'em & Grab 'em' Landing Page
Follow these keys when developing your landing page, and in no time you will have all of the traffic and...