News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Silverpop: Drag and drop email solution
Want an easier way to create an email campaign? Silverpop believes they have it in the new Campaign Graphical User Intervface (GUI) which gives email marketers the ability to drag and drop campaign information into email much the way video editors can drag and drop into a video ad.
The GUI allows marketers to 'see' the different paths which sales leads can take depending on the content and layout of an email message. From single-track campaigns to complex, multiple track options, marketers can quickly make decisions about the content of their message.
Silverpop CEO Bill Nussey said, "Highly successful lead-management programs treat customers or prospects individually, creating unique dialogs that drive much higher responses, but these types of programs can be cumbersome to create and maintain. We did a lot of testing and worked with visual design experts to create a new approach, developing a drag-and-drop campaign management technology similar to popular consumer video editing tools."
The tool also makes it simpler to copy effective campaign elements into future campaigns.
Because the message can be more easily developed, marketers free up time to better manage the campaign as it goes from first run through end run. By better managing the campaign, marketers set themselves up to succeed because they can better nurture the potential leads in the system rather than reacting only after a lead becomes disengaged.
- Expert: Where retailers should focus this holiday season
- Top 3 tips to create stronger video content
- Forecast: Holidays could be a boon to retailers
- 'Password fatigue' drives social login use
- Millennial-led SMBs defining new world order for marketing
- Online payment fraud costing U.S. merchants billions
- Online ad viewability in UK remains below 50%
- Mobile banking logins outpacing desktop
Featured White Papers
- How to Master the Art of LinkedIn InMail Prospecting
Learn how to improve your LinkedIn Inmail prospecting skills with this practical guide, complete with real-life examples....