News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Silverpop: Drag and drop email solution
Want an easier way to create an email campaign? Silverpop believes they have it in the new Campaign Graphical User Intervface (GUI) which gives email marketers the ability to drag and drop campaign information into email much the way video editors can drag and drop into a video ad.
The GUI allows marketers to 'see' the different paths which sales leads can take depending on the content and layout of an email message. From single-track campaigns to complex, multiple track options, marketers can quickly make decisions about the content of their message.
Silverpop CEO Bill Nussey said, "Highly successful lead-management programs treat customers or prospects individually, creating unique dialogs that drive much higher responses, but these types of programs can be cumbersome to create and maintain. We did a lot of testing and worked with visual design experts to create a new approach, developing a drag-and-drop campaign management technology similar to popular consumer video editing tools."
The tool also makes it simpler to copy effective campaign elements into future campaigns.
Because the message can be more easily developed, marketers free up time to better manage the campaign as it goes from first run through end run. By better managing the campaign, marketers set themselves up to succeed because they can better nurture the potential leads in the system rather than reacting only after a lead becomes disengaged.
- What Twitter's roll-out of Periscope ads means for digital brands
- Ad Roundup: Tools to connect shoppers
- Top 3 tips for B2B brands to harness purchasing power
- Channel 4 video-on-demand ads address viewer by name
- IAB: 2016 Internet ad spend breaks records
- Marketers say their role is to collect, not analyze, customer data
- Two-thirds of US, UK consumers worried about how brands use personal data
- Study: Marketers overwhelmed with data
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...