News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Jivox launches publisher portal
Online video advertising service Jivox has launched a new portal that could be a benefit to online publishers. The platform allows local media publishers, such as local television news stations or local newspapers, to build online revenue by allowing these publishers to create and manage video campaigns from a single platform.
Called Jivox Publisher Portal, it allows publisher's sales teams to manage advertiser accounts, insertion orders, set video campaign pricing, track campaigns and traffic video ads from the single interface. Real-time metrics are returns so that the publisher can give the advertiser solid numbers.
"We built our new publisher portal so that our white-label publisher partners have a live status of all their advertisers' campaigns and can manage them the way they currently do business,"
said Diaz Nesamoney, founder and CEO of Jivox. "From pricing and payments to trafficking and reporting, the new Jivox Publisher Portal puts our partners in complete control."
Colorado's Lehman Communications is among the first local media publishers to adopt the platform.
According to a recent Kelsey Group study small and medium sized businesses are quickly adopting online video; these businesses are expected to spend $1.5 billion on local online video by 2012. To this point many local outlets have forgone online video because of the hassles involved in creating, publishing and monetizing content. With newer platforms like that from Jivox local outlets will likely turn to video faster than originally thought.
- Survey: Friends, not search, pushing mobile video
- Release leaves power of the brand with the brand
- Pinterest improves product engagement with Rich Pins
- ONS data reveals the U.K.'s 7.1 million disconnected
- Twitter launches lead generation tool
- uTest's Apphance shows 10 times more sessions
- New social network to connection non-corp types
- Elance: Remote hiring sees 60% jump
Featured White Papers
- 54 Examples of Brilliant Homepage Design
For any given company, the homepage is its virtual front door - and face to the world. If a new...
- Learn How to Increase Traffic, Leads and Sales By Reaching More Than 11 million people on Pinterest
Pinterest isn't just another social media network. What appears to be the fastest-growing social media site ever has become a...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...