News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
May 11, 2009 Archive
Email Marketing | May 11, 2009
Many marketers spend more time honing the main body copy of an email than they do the subject line. However, first impressions count and if an email subject line doesn't catch the eye what's the use in great body copy? >>
Internet | May 11, 2009
Men like it fast and easy while women prefer easy and accessible. What am I talking about? Web usability. New research from Southern Illinois University has found that there are specific gender differences when it comes to surfing preferences. >>
Search Marketing | May 11, 2009
It's no big surprise. Google accounted for almost 73% of all U.S. searches conducted in April, according to recent data from Hitwise. >>
Social Marketing | May 11, 2009
If you're new to the social networking space or are just beginning to research the benefits of branding a social site to interact with consumers, a new tool from Wildfire could help. The technology company has released a tool which allows corporations, small businesses and marketing agencies to quickly create branded, interactive promotions in the social space. >>
Research | May 11, 2009
If you're not already following the best practices for online brand reputation management, chances are your online rep could stand a little improvement. That, according to a recent report from the Aberdeen Group, which indicates that brands who manage reputation are about two times as likely to increase shareholder value. >>
- Top 3 design tips for mobile email
- Cyber Monday: Hottest ever revenue day
- Long? Short? Which headline length generates the most click-throughs?
- comScore: U.S. smartphone ownership reaches all-time high
- UK retail websites struggled to cope with Cyber Monday traffic peaks
- Twitter ups ad relevancy with Tailored Audiences
- Research reveals poor uptake and awareness of NFC payments
- Facebook far and away most frequently used mobile app
Featured White Papers
- 6 Step Roadmap to Engaging Customers With Social Media
For a growing number of consumers, social media is the preferred means of gathering product information and interacting with companies....
- The Making of a YouTube Blockbuster: 10 YouTube Blockbusters
You want to create the next viral video. Sure, who doesn't? But you knowing that videos "go viral" organically, not...
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...