News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
May 11, 2009 Archive
Email Marketing | May 11, 2009
Many marketers spend more time honing the main body copy of an email than they do the subject line. However, first impressions count and if an email subject line doesn't catch the eye what's the use in great body copy? >>
Internet | May 11, 2009
Men like it fast and easy while women prefer easy and accessible. What am I talking about? Web usability. New research from Southern Illinois University has found that there are specific gender differences when it comes to surfing preferences. >>
Search Marketing | May 11, 2009
It's no big surprise. Google accounted for almost 73% of all U.S. searches conducted in April, according to recent data from Hitwise. >>
Social Marketing | May 11, 2009
If you're new to the social networking space or are just beginning to research the benefits of branding a social site to interact with consumers, a new tool from Wildfire could help. The technology company has released a tool which allows corporations, small businesses and marketing agencies to quickly create branded, interactive promotions in the social space. >>
Research | May 11, 2009
If you're not already following the best practices for online brand reputation management, chances are your online rep could stand a little improvement. That, according to a recent report from the Aberdeen Group, which indicates that brands who manage reputation are about two times as likely to increase shareholder value. >>
- Top 3 tips to improve webrooming abilities
- BlueKai rolls out 3rd party data options
- Reports: Social, Cloud offering assist to small businesses
- App Store hits 50 billion milestone, Google Play not far behind
- IBM: Mother's Day shopping goes mobile
- Service industry occupations not safe from technology
- How webrooming is taking over ecommerce
- Report: Strong digital presence key to success
Featured White Papers
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...
- The Essential Guide to Internet Marketing
Learn the latest tips and tricks to online marketing by downloading the latest edition of our most popular ebook! Whether...
- Smarter Service: The Contact Center of the Future
Today's consumers expect better service, better products, and better communication with retailers. Without a single view of the customer across...
- 9 Reasons Why Your Email Campaign Is Failing
When you analyze your email marketing program, what is your email data telling you? Measuring your data can be difficult,...
- Deliver Extraordinary Customer Experience
Competition is fierce in today's economy and customers know this. They can easily search the Internet to find companies that...