News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
ForeSee Results: Good online experience paramount for non-profits
If there was ever a time that non-profits needed to smarten up their web presence it's now, as many struggle to keep their heads above water in a choppy economy.
According to ForeSee Results' latest study, providing a good online experience is paramount to encouraging visitor interaction.
Whether a non-profit is seeking volunteers or donations, an online presence is a much underestimated medium. However, unless a non-profit's website had good functionality, security and an overall satisfying online experience, visitors often choose not to contribute time or money.
In fact, according to ForeSee's latest study, "highly satisfied" visitors to non-profit websites are 49% more likely to donate money and 38% are more likely to donate their time, when compared to dissatisfied visitors.
Non-profits can cut costs by driving potential donors to their website as opposed channeling them via other routes such as direct mail or call centers, said Larry Freed, president and CEO of Foresee Results.
"Between President Obama's well-publicized call to serve and his recent support of the Serve America Act, nonprofits are receiving a lot of attention and interest," said Freed.
"Meanwhile, our country is in the biggest financial crisis of our time, and most nonprofits are struggling to remain afloat. This study shows, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that nonprofit websites have long been underestimated and misunderstood and actually have tremendous power and influence over donor and volunteer behavior."
- Study: Mobiles don't want to be interrupted
- Olfactory device for mobile phones not to be sniffed at
- Report reveals impact of slow load times on brand perception
- Print catalogs continue to drive sales in Australia
- Study: Shoppers more focused on the end-game
- Adchemy release pulls keywords from branded content
- RocketLawyer: SMBs looking forward to 2014
- Survey: Marketers facing disconnect with content creation
Featured White Papers
- 6 Step Roadmap to Engaging Customers With Social Media
For a growing number of consumers, social media is the preferred means of gathering product information and interacting with companies....
- The Making of a YouTube Blockbuster: 10 YouTube Blockbusters
You want to create the next viral video. Sure, who doesn't? But you knowing that videos "go viral" organically, not...
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...