News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
ForeSee Results: Good online experience paramount for non-profits
If there was ever a time that non-profits needed to smarten up their web presence it's now, as many struggle to keep their heads above water in a choppy economy.
According to ForeSee Results' latest study, providing a good online experience is paramount to encouraging visitor interaction.
Whether a non-profit is seeking volunteers or donations, an online presence is a much underestimated medium. However, unless a non-profit's website had good functionality, security and an overall satisfying online experience, visitors often choose not to contribute time or money.
In fact, according to ForeSee's latest study, "highly satisfied" visitors to non-profit websites are 49% more likely to donate money and 38% are more likely to donate their time, when compared to dissatisfied visitors.
Non-profits can cut costs by driving potential donors to their website as opposed channeling them via other routes such as direct mail or call centers, said Larry Freed, president and CEO of Foresee Results.
"Between President Obama's well-publicized call to serve and his recent support of the Serve America Act, nonprofits are receiving a lot of attention and interest," said Freed.
"Meanwhile, our country is in the biggest financial crisis of our time, and most nonprofits are struggling to remain afloat. This study shows, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that nonprofit websites have long been underestimated and misunderstood and actually have tremendous power and influence over donor and volunteer behavior."
- Unruly: SocNetters buzz about getting buzzed
- Survey: Friends, not search, pushing mobile video
- Release leaves power of the brand with the brand
- Pinterest improves product engagement with Rich Pins
- ONS data reveals the U.K.'s 7.1 million disconnected
- Twitter launches lead generation tool
- uTest's Apphance shows 10 times more sessions
- New social network to connection non-corp types
Featured White Papers
- 54 Examples of Brilliant Homepage Design
For any given company, the homepage is its virtual front door - and face to the world. If a new...
- Learn How to Increase Traffic, Leads and Sales By Reaching More Than 11 million people on Pinterest
Pinterest isn't just another social media network. What appears to be the fastest-growing social media site ever has become a...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...