News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
April 29, 2009 Archive
Mobile Marketing | April 29, 2009
A winery and fine wine retailer are the latest in the wine industry to embrace mobile applications that engage, inform and educate oenophiles. >>
Email Marketing | April 29, 2009
A new report from MessageLabs holds more bad news for legitimate email marketers: spam levels are now about the 85% mark. This is a 19-month high and not good news for email marketers. The higher the spam levels go the more resistant consumers are to opening any type of advertising message. >>
Internet | April 29, 2009
The number of videos viewed online grew 11% in March, according to the latest report from comScore, and while Google still reigns supreme, Hulu's growth continues to boom. >>
Social Marketing | April 29, 2009
A new study from MarketingProfs indicates that micro-blogging social network Twitter may not be about social networking at all. It's about information. Researchers have studied the Twitter phenomena and have determined that most Twitter users are simply interested in getting more information and pertinent information in a timely manner. >>
Ecommerce | April 29, 2009
Online advertising optimization platform Teracent has launched a new platform with allows marketers to retarget consumers based on product interest. The Digital Endcap platform manages how aggregated retargeting information is shared between marketing partners so that advertisers can make the most of retargeted information, driving more purchases. >>
Email Marketing | April 29, 2009
Permission based email marketing firm JangoMail has added File Transfer Protocol (FTP) functionality to the offerings. The FTP addition allows email marketers to quickly upload images, files and campaign lists to marketers' JangoMail accounts. >>
- Younger B2B buyers' online purchase behavior ignored by suppliers
- Portrait of an affluent consumer
- U.S.: 41 billion online videos watched in May
- Accenture: Execs have tech, need talent to make sense of data
- Study: More people working on home To-Dos from work
- Study: Mobile users will wait
- SendGrid launches email service
- IAB UK: Fashion retailers perform best in mobile marketing
Featured White Papers
- Transforming Brands into Media Outlets
Storytelling has been around forever, but businesses today need to capitalize on a variety of new tools to tell their...
- 8 Key Plays For Sales Success
Pull ahead of your competition by learning best practices for incorporating these new technologies into your daily sales & marketing...
- How to Drive More Traffic Without Increasing Budget
Counterfeiters are adept at mimicking top brands' digital marketing strategies by building pay per click (PPC) campaigns that exploit both...
- Explain What You Do: How a simple explainer video increased online conversion by 20%
In this case study we examine the explainer video for Inbenta, a natural language processing service operating in a highly...
- 7 Reasons To Consider Responsive Design For Your Companys Next Generation Website
In this white paper, learn the 7 reasons to consider responsive design for your company's next generation website. With the...
- Forrester Report: Digital Customer Experience Trends to Watch 2013
Digital touchpoints support an increasingly large percentage of the overall customer experience. 2012 saw the emergence of several important digital...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...