News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
New offering from Jivox enhances metrics
If you want more bang from online video ads, a new offering from Jivox could be the answer. The online video ad service has relaunched and now offers an 'engagement score' as part of their metrics offerings. The engagement score gives marketers a better idea of how consumers are reacting to the call of ads by ranking each call and providing a score.
The engagement score is created by taking the total viewer interactions weighted by the response and then dividing that number by total views.
The new interface also allows consumers to answer the call to action directly from the video.
In many cases consumers will click through an ad but not finish the call to action; instead, they will simply leave the product pages. By allowing consumers to answer the call to action without leaving the video space marketers get a better idea of how engaged consumers are.
Consumers can action from the video space by downloading a coupon, request information by email, email the ad to a friend or embed the ad on a website.
Diaz Nesamoney, CEO of Jivox said, "Online video advertising has the unique ability to enhance an advertiser's brand while offering unmatched direct response capabilities. We believe that these new features will take online video advertising to the next level of performance-driven advertising and provide a solid foundation for the continued rapid growth of the medium."
- Younger B2B buyers' online purchase behavior ignored by suppliers
- Portrait of an affluent consumer
- U.S.: 41 billion online videos watched in May
- Accenture: Execs have tech, need talent to make sense of data
- Study: More people working on home To-Dos from work
- Study: Mobile users will wait
- SendGrid launches email service
- IAB UK: Fashion retailers perform best in mobile marketing
Featured White Papers
- Transforming Brands into Media Outlets
Storytelling has been around forever, but businesses today need to capitalize on a variety of new tools to tell their...
- 8 Key Plays For Sales Success
Pull ahead of your competition by learning best practices for incorporating these new technologies into your daily sales & marketing...
- How to Drive More Traffic Without Increasing Budget
Counterfeiters are adept at mimicking top brands' digital marketing strategies by building pay per click (PPC) campaigns that exploit both...
- Explain What You Do: How a simple explainer video increased online conversion by 20%
In this case study we examine the explainer video for Inbenta, a natural language processing service operating in a highly...
- 7 Reasons To Consider Responsive Design For Your Companys Next Generation Website
In this white paper, learn the 7 reasons to consider responsive design for your company's next generation website. With the...
- Forrester Report: Digital Customer Experience Trends to Watch 2013
Digital touchpoints support an increasingly large percentage of the overall customer experience. 2012 saw the emergence of several important digital...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...