News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
MerchantCircle, Spotzer partner for local business videos
If you thought online video was out of your reach because your local business simply can't afford high production costs, hang on to your wallets - and reconsider that stance. MercantCircle and Spotzer have teamed up to offer local businesses an affordable way to enter into the online video craze.
"We've been experimenting and testing different video options for our local merchants for a long time. A lot of the problems we saw related to issues with scaling custom video creation for hundreds of thousands of local merchants," said Darren Waddell, Vice President of Marketing, MerchantCircle. "The other issue was affordability; many local merchants just aren't able to pay thousands of dollars for a custom-produced video."
The partnership gives merchants in the MerchantCircle network access to the library of pre-produced, customizable, ready to air business videos in the Spotzer library. The videos can be placed free on the MerchantCircle listing. Local businesses can also pay a small fee to ensure that the video they use cannot be used by any other business in their region. There are other upgrades available such as unique voiceover options and adding photos or logos to the video.
As consumers become more immune to traditional forms of online advertising, merchants are finding that video is a way to reengage the audience. When done correctly, videos can also give an increased feeling of brand recognition and loyalty by making consumers feel like part of the process.
- What to expect on the video front in 2014
- How to create a solid A/B testing strategy
- Reports: Brands need strategy for mobile success
- Tapjoy reveals mobile habits of traveling consumers
- Product reviews on Facebook more trusted, influential than on other social media
- Mobile privacy and brand safety remain top challenges for UK media agencies
- Dispop proves the value of custom display ad creative
- Top 5 elements brands should test
Featured White Papers
- 5 Tips for B2B Marketing Data Domination
You work hard to collect your marketing data. But you can collect so much that sometimes it's hard to make...
- 6 Step Roadmap to Engaging Customers With Social Media
For a growing number of consumers, social media is the preferred means of gathering product information and interacting with companies....
- The Making of a YouTube Blockbuster: 10 YouTube Blockbusters
You want to create the next viral video. Sure, who doesn't? But you knowing that videos "go viral" organically, not...
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...